Finally found you guys
Can't believe I'm finally here. Looking forward to all the joy that will follow. Hello to everyone who took the time to read this far! Smile
Welcome to the boards Nex, glad to see you found your way. Want to tell us a little about yourself and share with us what kits you are wanting to build. Got a wide range of troopers here that are able to help you out Doppeldaumen1

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Welcome.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hello and welcome
Well where do I start..... Long time fan first time forum member. Well on here at least.
Moved from the gold coast to live in Mackay for some crazy reason.
I've always wanted to troop as a TK since I was a little guy watching the Stormtroopers come through that door (and banging his head) But now the options have become seemingly unlimited I'm going to have to reassess what would really be right for me.
And although the original Stormtrooper is synonymous with the franchise and is something I've always aspired to do, going to these sites and other like it has put me at a point where I am going to have to do some real research and find out which direction I will go towards.
Any thoughts or feedback from existing troopers would be awesome. I never knew there was such a diverse and massive following!
Knowing that I can masquerade around as one of my lifetime hero's while doing good for the community at the same time. That is going to be amazing when I achieve it. Cheers for all messages so far!
Welcome
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Redbacks forums, all costumes have their pros and cons, go with your heart, my only advise at this time is, if you are only 5 feet tall, I wouldn't do a Vader lol.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Nah 6 foot without heels lol
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks.
If your looking at hard armour and troopers consider the sand troopers or "move along" lol
cheers, there is help and a great collection of people here so I know you'll have a great time.
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome...

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
What's the reasoning behind going for a Sandtroopers version? Is it because I won't need to clean/shine it as often Smile
i think its more that us Shiny Whites and Dirty Sandies have a bias to the one we have done so always trying to convince newbies to come to the right side (that's the shiny one FYI)
DW2013 to DW2018
Clean & Shiny White, all the way...!!! Wink

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Ha ha ha ha. Awesome!
See the envy of the shiny whitey below.... *cough*

[Image: 10612828_10152701662951514_2217754915408510679_n.jpg]

Seriously tho, follow your heart for your first costume... your first will always be your favourite.
Move along...