Hi all,
I'm a newbie! Yep that means I have no idea what it's about, yet. I do know it's so awesome to see a bunch of Stormtroopers and Star Wars characters getting about! I'm hoping to get kitted up soon, but no idea what costume I want to do. Have met a few of you (Redbacks from sunny Qld) and looking forward to Pink Stumps on the weekend and meeting more of you.
Smile SoEvil2 Smile
Welcome welcome welcome! Smile
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Hi so evil,
Welcome to the Redbacks, let the fun begin
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome to the forums. I'm a newbie myself, working on my first costume. Once you work out what costume you are interested in, you'll get plenty of advice, tips and encouragement here. All the best! Doppeldaumen1
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
About time you signed up! Welcome chicky!Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome and looking forward to saying hi at pink stumps Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Yah welcome to the family
TK 19749
Welcome to the Redback forums, lots of fun ahead for you, that I can guarantee .
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forums
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome
Wlcome aboard , hope you enjoy the cruise .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Howdy, the name Soevil2 is a bit ominousWink

Go a shiny StormTrooper or a Gunner, no bias!

Terror
Hi
Just wondering about the blaster and rifles with australian gun laws Banghead
In the weapons section, there is a sticky thread about importing SW blasters, seeing as they are primarily modelled off real guns. There is a form that you can download, fill out, and fax to the QLD police. You will hopefully receive a permit to import whatever it is you have asked to bring in.

Be descriptive as possible, I have done this many of times, and only had to use it once. If you don't have the permit, and Customs seizes your parcel, you can kiss it goodbye.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Ok thanks major