Guy with a Camera
Hello! I'm Thomas, Leith's (Diatium's) brother! Wherever he is, I'll probably be coming along too. I was at the most recent armor party and took some photos, I'll be posting them in the appropriate forum soon.

I've been making stop-motion animations with LEGO for over 6 years now, with films featured on the official LEGO YouTube channel. I recently received a full scholarship to study Film and Television at Bond University for my work. Science fiction films (Star Wars in particular) are a huge part of my life, and the biggest inspiration for why I am doing film.

By extension I do some photography work, so if you're ever in need, I'm always looking for more experience. I'll happily film stuff too.

You can check out my YouTube channel if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/ForlornCreature
Welcome little bro
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Welcome buddy great to have you aboard welcome to the Family
TK 19749
Welcome aboard.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi and welcome,
See you at a troop soon
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome aboard, and very cool stuff you do.
The more cameras we have at troops the better cause somebody always captures something different, and video is great too.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the Redbacks
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome Thomas! My son shares your interest in making Lego stop motion movies - we'll be sure to check out your videos. Cheers!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Welcome. We can always do with more cinema photography. I think Buzzard might have a job for you to do.
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]