Townsville Here!!
Please don't buy the first armour that you find. There are different armour kits to suit different heights and body shapes. You will also need to assemble the kit which is daunting but achievable. It took me 3 months to assemble my TK. It took two weeks to build my sons and I did a better job Smile
hi Bullant ,where did you buy your kit from?? im 6ft 77kg
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
There is a list of vetted suppliers on FISD. I suggest that you get in touch with them individually give them your measurments (height, weight, chest, forearms, thighs, calves and it couldn't hut to give an inside leg as well) This way you can find a set of stormtrooper armour that will fit your size and build.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
The person who made my armour no longer produces it.

We also try not to speak openly about the makers of the various armour kits, your best bet is to have a read at FISD as there is a thread there describing the various armour makers. Also come along to a troop or an armour party and have a look at some different makes in person to see the difference.
Ok DtB, Phantom has directed you to the ultimate resource for all things Stormtrooper at whitearmor.net. This site is going to blow your mind with its abundance of information, but to get you on your way, different armour makes fit different body sizes.
Some are made with the larger Trooper in mind, others have parts cast of original movie costumes and will suit smaller body types. All can be modified to fit within reason.
What is your height and weight, also your waist measurement. This info will help us guide you but please bare in mind, this hobby requires a lot of research, and this is key for you to build an accurate and approvable costume.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Good to see more Townsville folk Smile I'll be quite busy with uni this year, but always willing to help out once you get your armour here. Check out the list of vetted makers on fisd, depending on how much you want to spend and how accurate you want to be. Your body size sounds like it should fit into most of the accurate kits quite easily, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding something that suits you.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
thanks for all your help so far guys , would love for someone to put me onto a vetted maker , I am slim build 77kg waist 32" chest 40" height 6'. I want the suit to look as realistic as I can with a budget of $1500ish.

DW2017
We can't tell you which armour to buy, that is a personal decision, all of the information you require is on FISD, there is a lot to read take your time.

The thread you are probably most interest in at this point is this one:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11...find-them/

But I would recommend you read through all of the information that is here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorial...ce-thread/
Its really up to you but the fisd forums give you choices..read lots then decide which one you want to get. Always ask lots of questions first though. Please listen to the advice of guys like Seantrooper, Bullant and Phantom, they have a wealth of knowledge. When spending that sort of $$ you want it right the first time.
hi zmate if u want I have the rolls Royce version of stormtrooper armour RS Propmasters u r welcome to come and have look at my kit if u like I am in hermit park L)
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
thanks NQDude tried to PM you but it says your quota is full!!!

DW2017