aluminium E-11
Hey there,
Does anyone make an aluminium pipe for an E-11 ? I'm going to build a doopies pipe kit,but I would like to go metal...and don't have the proper tools for the job so is there somebody making one soon? I live in brisso and could pay ya for your time and effort.
TA
you can get a table leg from Ikea for about $5 which is the right dimension to make a e-11 from.

Can be heavy to troop with so its my display piece instead

heres the link to my build thread for it

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=7370
DW2013 to DW2018
I have three Aluminum E-11s, which I have been building for years now. They really only need the Tracks now, but I never get around to finishing them.

If you can find the pipe, I can make the barrels.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Sweet.....yep this project is also about 6 months old....but even if I didn't buy a stormy suit I'm gonna see this one through ...thing is Ikea is all the way down at Logan and I'm over in Sandgate...so maybe just try the old bunnings pvc job....

Oh ...maybe a trade off?....I got some 'clear pvc from the UK cause I read that it was the better stuff to use (correct sterling dimensions) but never used it...could trade it for a barrel
Bunnings stocks a grey PVC pipe that is 38mm OD.
That's good for barrels.
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
another question...has anyone made any Counters? as I was just going thu my Doopy's kit and just realised they don't include one?? WTF..so anybody cast them or just spray paint a mini cornflakes packet?...I do have 2 originial tank sights so no probs there
You should get a counter with any doopy kit, OTHER than the pipe kit.
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII