New Recruit Aus
(Friday 25-Oct-2019, 06:09 AM)G train Wrote:  Hi everyone my name is Gerry and I'm from the Tropical Far North Cairns to be precise and my friends call me G train. It is nice to meet you all I have signed up this morning to the Redback garrison so I can start trooping myself. I am very fresh to costume crafting and would like some help with assembling my first set of fully operational Clone Armor. As a kid I have always loved Star Wars every day from grade 1-3 I'd come home do home work then jump right on into the Star Wars universe that everyone loves. It was up until the other day when I was purchasing a Gold Chrome Darth Vader Pop Vinyl I was like hey I remember this universe of so many interesting characters (The Storm Trooper who hit his head on the door in episode 4 classic) I love this. But most importantly I have always enjoyed the empire whether it be in the form of Empire Legends how Darth Vader is continuing the Jedi Purge, or like I said before that Storm Trooper who bumped his head on the door. 

I am very much interested in creating the 501st Clone Trooper armor as my first set, and in the future the Storm Trooper armor from Empire Strikes Back. I wanted to start with the 501st Clone Trooper armor because in my opinion they always look cool walking up the stairs in episode 3. Your help in my matter would be greatly appreciated, I also hope to meet some fellow members as well it would be pretty cool.
Hey Gerry, good to finally see another Cairns trooper!!! Let's meet up mate, I'm in Kanimbla. I have ANH TK armour. Got a couple of troops coming up too

Messages In This Thread
New Recruit Aus - by G train - Friday 25-Oct-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by TripleSix - Friday 25-Oct-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by Cyclops - Friday 25-Oct-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by Wendell - Friday 25-Oct-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by G train - Tuesday 29-Oct-2019, 06:00 AM
New Recruit Aus - by Slide Effect - Friday 25-Oct-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by Sly - Saturday 26-Oct-2019, 08:27 AM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by Bolt_2112 - Tuesday 29-Oct-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by NQDude - Tuesday 29-Oct-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by lukestarrywalker - Wednesday 30-Oct-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: New Recruit Aus - by Ashlyn_Dubreas - Wednesday 30-Oct-2019, 03:54 PM