Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix
STAR WARS
EPISODE I
Rise of the Phoenix

I've decided to trim down what was basically a very lengthy post to the facts of the saga and leave all that to a future thread entitled "2012 - The Year of the Phoenix" - I'm the new guy, I can't put you to sleep yet.Lol

There are many I'd like to thank and I really hope I don't forget anyone, I'm paying homage to those that had direct influence and/or expressly went out of their way to speak/help this New Recruit.

So from me, thanks to everyone that had a direct influence, but also thanks to all the Redbacks as each of you is awesome. Doppeldaumen1

IN THE BEGINNING - The seed is planted
Goose

AUSCON I (May) - Convinced by Cobra & Moxxxie
Goose, Cobra, Moxxxie, BigMac

SECRET DREAMWORLD CARPARK DEAL - MM armour
APOK

SECRET GOOSE'S RESIDENCE ARMOUR SESSION - MM
Goose

AUSCON II (October) - Emergency photobooth needs
Goose, Cobra, Moxxxie, Muppet, Deimos, Stormraven, Phantom, Hopfot, Deltorn, TheScotsman (Thanks for convincing me to sign up to the forums)

SECRET THEWOLF'S RESIDENCE DEAL - FX armour & Accessories
The Wolf, Kitiara

WEDDING TROOP - First Official Wrangler Troop
Phantom, Cobra, Moxxxie, Hopfot, Jimcricket, 73scope, Mortogg

SECRET GOOSE'S RESIDENCE ARMOUR SESSION - FX
Goose

SUPANOVA (November) - You're as bad as Phantom, get some water!
Goose, Cobra, Moxxxie, Kev Vader, Muppet, Draco, Tirilia, Deimos, Starmraven, Scope (previously 73scope), Superazza, Beanie - and I know I'm forgetting names.

AWARDS DINNER
Cobra, Moxxie, Deimos, Spacebandit, Kev Vader, Stormraven, and who could forget dear Muppet (he almost did!)

SECRET GOOSE'S RESIDENCE ARMOUR SESSION -FX
Goose

SECRET MUPPET RESIDENCE Armour FINALISATION - FX
Muppet

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - by Phoenix - Friday 23-Dec-2011, 09:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please welcome our newest member SL40122 MammaSith 5 793 Monday 5-Dec-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Gix
  please welcome our newest member TK17665 to the darkside MammaSith 14 2,173 Sunday 13-Mar-2022, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Squid
  please welcome our newest member TK29566 to the darkside MammaSith 12 5,560 Thursday 24-Dec-2020, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz