Excited from Hervey Bay
Hi Everyone
Met some of your awesome members today at Seafront Oval Hervey Bay. I'm a Retired Law Enforcement Officer who wants to be a dancing Storm Trooper when I grow up. 
Living in Hervey Bay, Involved in car clubs with Mustang and wanting to join you all and get this happening. Have a special needs child and know what happiness this can bring. 
Can't wait to hear from you all, get advice and get my Storm Trooper on ASAP.
Would love to get involved with Dream World if not too late and can get my costume  and membership sorted. 
Cheers
Rockets
Welcome Rockets!

Grow up?... don't know that term personally

For the shiny white storm troopers you'll want to sign up to the white armour detachment http://whitearmor.net as well

Not sure you'll be approved and ready to troop by DreamWorld but no harm dreaming big and I'm sure the organising team can find use for another body somewhere
DW2013 to DW2018
Rockets warm welcome mate!!!!! Great news to have a new member signup right here in the Bay. There are only a handful of us here in the bay and surrounding areas so its a big deal to have a new member

I'm a bit clueless when it come to Stormtrooper Armor but here is a ton of very experienced TK's that are here to help. My only advice is to not buy before doing the adequate research. Sign up like Durras mentioned and get cracking reading all the build threads, recommended suppliers and building advice the detachments have to offer. Its a bit much at first as there is so much info on hand but its all useful.

The average build for most of us is in the 5 or 6 month mark, especially first suits, a lot to learn.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
(Sunday 12-Mar-2017, 10:15 PM)Hey,apologies - my iPhone is playing up, just moved - no internet and only have access through phone.I want to get started and was going to order the best costume I can if pointed in the right direction.Duras Wrote:  Welcome Rockets!

Grow up?... don't know that term personally

For the shiny white storm troopers you'll want to sign up to the white armour detachment http://whitearmor.net as well

Not sure you'll be approved and ready to troop by DreamWorld but no harm dreaming big and I'm sure the organising team can find use for another body somewhere
Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you today and glad you went through with signing up!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Internet issues here - mobile coverage issues too.

Any chance of meeting up with a local trooper in the Bay.

Warning I am a middle aged female - yeah I know.... but don't hold that against me .
Im concerned about the use of the term "Grow Up"........

Welcome to the forums and best if luck with your build.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Hi and welcome to the forums
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Hi Rockets. Welcome top the forum and glad you have signed up. If you're in town, pop into JB HiFi and ask for Adam or Nick. Whilst we can't have a long chat at work, we could organise something so we could have a catch up and chat.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Welcome Rockets We need a TK in the Bay Wink
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome.

It's always great when someone joins up because they saw how awesome we are at an event!

(I was the big one Hehehe )
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Welcome Rocket 
Allways nice see Bay Area members  growing from a couple to 4 to 5 soon it be many  Peace . Be plenty of advice out there do a lot of research and above all stay off eBay is the first rule you hear about , can sk where in bay you are based ? Myself I am just about 12 mins as crows fly out craignish way . 

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Hey Rockets, welcome to the forums! It'll be cool to have a TK in the wide bay, we don't have one yet. BigDub and Baytrooper are the closest to you so feel free to pelt them with questions. Ariennh has a sandtrooper, so may also be able to offer advice. Good luck!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Welcome aboard the Redback ship mate. More TK's the merrier. We look good in flocks!
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]
Welcome to the forums. Always good to get more members in the Wise Bay area.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really excited to be here! - Imperial Dan, Intro Imperial Dan 9 4,247 Wednesday 2-Jun-2021, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
  Sooo excited Brisbane Newbie PinkSnowFairy 20 23,828 Wednesday 21-Sep-2016, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Hydro
  Hyped!, Excited, Keen. Hydro 3 6,234 Thursday 7-May-2015, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Dw