Please welcome Juno Eclipse ID-8460, Empress Evil
Congratulations. Doppeldaumen1

Remember the lessons from the Black Eight Squadron.
Is that for real or are you messing with my head? If you are messing with my head, you have done a very good job! If not, um......oh dear, um, does it count if I wear it over the top of another costume? Say Traya?

(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 10:42 AM)stormraven Wrote:  
(Friday 31-Aug-2012, 08:30 PM)Empress Evil Wrote:  Whoops, I'm nearly up to seven, and I've only been building since late march! Slow down? Nah, never!!!!

Congratulations Dr EE Doppeldaumen1 Remember you still need to troop in each costume at least once a year to make them count ... still haven't seen you troop in the Arica Blue costume yet Cheeky
(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 01:32 PM)Empress Evil Wrote:  Is that for real or are you messing with my head? If you are messing with my head, you have done a very good job! If not, um......oh dear, um, does it count if I wear it over the top of another costume? Say Traya?

(Friday 31-Aug-2012, 08:30 PM)Empress Evil Wrote:  Whoops, I'm nearly up to seven, and I've only been building since late march! Slow down? Nah, never!!!!

Congratulations Dr EE Doppeldaumen1 Remember you still need to troop in each costume at least once a year to make them count ... still haven't seen you troop in the Arica Blue costume yet Cheeky

Dr EE could I even mess with your head .... and get away with it Eek

Im fairly sure that is the case but check with Muppet or Phantom to be sure, regardless I still want to see you troop in your Arica costume, at a non G rated event of course. Lol
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Well done
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
It just AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!Eyebrows

(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 01:54 PM)stormraven Wrote:  
(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 01:32 PM)Empress Evil Wrote:  Is that for real or are you messing with my head? If you are messing with my head, you have done a very good job! If not, um......oh dear, um, does it count if I wear it over the top of another costume? Say Traya?

Im fairly sure that is the case but check with Muppet or Phantom to be sure, regardless I still want to see you troop in your Arica costume, at a non G rated event of course. Lol
Well done

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 01:54 PM)stormraven Wrote:  

Dont worry, you are safe Lily, you just need to troop once a year, not once in each costume.

A huge congrats none the less, You've put a lot of hard work into your costumes and it shows, great stuff!
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
well done

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil muppet 40 73,679 Saturday 11-Aug-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: hopfot
  Please Welcome our newest Sith Lord, Darth Traya Empress Evil muppet 31 53,025 Wednesday 18-Apr-2012, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Fallout
  Please welcome Juno Eclipse ( Moxxxie) to the Garrison muppet 41 67,754 Tuesday 27-Mar-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Pele