Salutations :)
Hi Rachel!!! I'm a Rachel too!!! Glad you spell it right!!! I'm a cadet going for a Jawa costume... Hope we meet one day!!
Hi Rachel...I'm not a Rachel but I am a TK...so we're already off to a good start! Welcome Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
On behalf of of the "rebel scum" Cheeky I welcome thee to the Redbacks Smile
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Welcome Finn,

Happy to see another D2L member here, we just like one big family :P

Welcome again Smile
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Thanks everyone!! Smile
I really admire what you all do and can't wait to be involved and know you all!

(Tuesday 11-Dec-2012, 09:37 PM)Baytrooper Wrote:  Greetings and I hope you have as much fun as I am getting everything all together Smile
Thanks Smile I'm sure I will! It's a bit daunting but mostly I'm just really excited

(Tuesday 11-Dec-2012, 10:02 PM)Angelman Wrote:  Hey Finn, welcome, what system do you hail from?
We have members spread far and wide across Queensland, so we probably have someone near you.

Remember to ask lots of questions and always check with members before buying stuff on evil-bay or retail stores, we don't want you to blow money on stuff that isn't right.

Check the CRLs and get an idea of which TK stormtrooper you'd like to do (I've done the Stunt TK from A New Hope), it's just a personal preference thing. But makes a difference which holster you get etc.

Michael & Lisa
Rockhampton - we're always on the look out for more members up here.
:dancingtk:
Thanks, still haven't decided which one! I'm in brissy so I know there's people around Smile
(Tuesday 11-Dec-2012, 10:08 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  Welcome aboard, Finn!
Glad to have another lass to bolster our numbers!

Got a type of TK in mind? I'm sure our TK experts can put you in contact with some plastic builders! You'll be trooping like an excited esky in no time flat!
Haha thanks Moxxxie! I haven't decided yet but I shall post when I make up my mind :P...haha excited esky is genius

(Tuesday 11-Dec-2012, 10:16 PM)stormraven Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks Finn, as you have noticed there is a fair bit of crossover between the RBG and D2L. Doppeldaumen1

TKs are a great iconic costume to build but require a bit skill to put together, but fortunately there are lots of troopers in the garrison who can help you put it together. Look out for Armor Parties ( there is on one the 12th of Jan near Bribie ) to go along to as there is often armor being put together and get help in putting armor together.

Good luck with your build. Peace
Thankyou Smile I will definetely need help, will keep an eye out and hopefully get to an armor party!
(Tuesday 11-Dec-2012, 10:47 PM)Azrael Wrote:  Hi Rachel, Welcome to the Redback Forum... Smile
Make sure that you ask plenty of questions about your TK, as there are lots of experienced people here that can help you on your way...

Smile
Oh the questions are definetely coming :P thanks!

(Wednesday 12-Dec-2012, 01:40 AM)ReboRach15 Wrote:  Hi Rachel!!! I'm a Rachel too!!! Glad you spell it right!!! I'm a cadet going for a Jawa costume... Hope we meet one day!!
Haha yay!! Only way to spell it of course Wink...I hope so too!
(Wednesday 12-Dec-2012, 05:55 AM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Hi Rachel...I'm not a Rachel but I am a TK...so we're already off to a good start! Welcome Doppeldaumen1
*waves*
(Wednesday 12-Dec-2012, 10:25 AM)Deimos Wrote:  Welcome Finn,

Happy to see another D2L member here, we just like one big family :P

Welcome again Smile
:D thankyou
(Wednesday 12-Dec-2012, 09:35 AM)Thrawn Vjun Wrote:  On behalf of of the "rebel scum" Cheeky I welcome thee to the Redbacks Smile

Rebel scum, Imperials, bounty hunters, denizens of the Impire, we're all here, and by the way, welcome to the Redback forums.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome Finn!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey Rach. Good to see you made it here.

It's good thing Aly got you hooked on this costuming biz. Have to have you around here again soon. It's like you've stolen Aly from me Cheeky
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Wednesday 12-Dec-2012, 05:54 PM)Deltorn Wrote:  Hey Rach. Good to see you made it here.

It's good thing Aly got you hooked on this costuming biz. Have to have you around here again soon. It's like you've stolen Aly from me Cheeky

Haha thanks Smile...oops yeah sorry about that :P hehe I promise to come round soon and bring her with me?
Welcome .Congrats on joining the best organisation in the galaxy .
Welcome Finn!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salutations Townsville ARJAWA 0 1,228 Monday 28-Oct-2019, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ARJAWA
  Salutations ARJAWA 1 1,861 Sunday 13-Oct-2019, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Wolf
  Greetings and salutations Gangrel 19 32,727 Friday 29-Jan-2010, 06:30 PM
Last Post: ScOrP