Gday all
Gday all, my name is Hunter, I live on the Gold Coast. i ve been watching (via Facebook and Supanova 2014) and have very much been impressed and inspired by the tremendous work you guys do for charity and entertaining the masses (of whom plenty are over the age of 40 and male, but won't openly admit it to their wives haha) regarding this awesome passion. I have a great interest in Mr Fett and I am presently assembling kit from all over the world, of which i will detail (with the advice of hopefully yourselves and TDH), and hopefully do justice to this complex but i am sure rewarding pursuit of creating a Boba, that even MommaFett (if there had been one) would be proud of.

Warmest regards,
Hunter
Welcome! Glad to hear you mention TDH, so at least you've done some research before buying anything. I will stick in an obligatory "don't buy anything from ebay" just to be on the safe side though Smile
Welcome Hunter it sounds like you have done a bit of research already and Fett is a great costume. It will be a complex build but don't be afraid to ask questions.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Copy Stormraven thanks for the acknowledgment, really looking fwd to this journey.

Yeah Bullant the more you read the more you figure out the ebay thing for sure. I do appreciate the heads up, as Im sure many a young player has made this mistake....
Welcome Hunter Smile great to see another Local Gold Coast Local Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gday from an R2 builder Krumme 8 9,437 Saturday 9-Jan-2016, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Rayvn
  Gday from Ipswich oddangry 6 7,689 Thursday 31-Dec-2015, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Phantom
  Gday From the Gold Coast! supermantits 10 13,289 Tuesday 15-Jul-2014, 10:06 PM
Last Post: blueski