Newbieness from the Ville
Zam looks pretty damn cool tho lol if alittle expensive for all the stuff, Aurra is great,but yes too bad she has to have such exotic hair =p If you like you can check the 501st approved costumes thread there are alot of Ideas there,even some female sith from EU if you like.
there no rush Smile
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Komari Vosa looks pretty cool but I don't think she's 501st approved.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
I've been looking at Aurra Sing for a little while, but it's a bit of a hassle to sit for 3 hours of makeup each time you want to troop... I'm halfway through building Asajj Ventress who's also bald with full makeup - and I dont think I'll be dragging out Asajj as much as I will other costumes!

Glad to have you aboard - it's always great to get more girls involved!

Cheers,
Mox
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
welcome. def looks like a towsville squad in the works.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
(Saturday 23-Oct-2010, 05:19 PM)Vepariga Wrote:  Zam looks pretty damn cool tho lol if alittle expensive for all the stuff, Aurra is great,but yes too bad she has to have such exotic hair =p If you like you can check the 501st approved costumes thread there are alot of Ideas there,even some female sith from EU if you like.
there no rush Smile

The EU Sith chicks are pretty awesome. If I was uber skinny I'd go with Darth Talon Hehehe

(Saturday 23-Oct-2010, 06:15 PM)Jaster Wrote:  Komari Vosa looks pretty cool but I don't think she's 501st approved.

Ooh she's cool. I like her. Too bad I don't have short hair/ hair that would fit under a short wig.

(Saturday 23-Oct-2010, 06:43 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  I've been looking at Aurra Sing for a little while, but it's a bit of a hassle to sit for 3 hours of makeup each time you want to troop... I'm halfway through building Asajj Ventress who's also bald with full makeup - and I dont think I'll be dragging out Asajj as much as I will other costumes!

Glad to have you aboard - it's always great to get more girls involved!

Cheers,
Mox

Ooh I love Asajj, but yeah again such a hassle with the makeup. Teehee thanks, it's great to be here :D

Yep a Townsville squad would be awesome sauce indeed Smile
Nom :3
Whats with bald women in star wars.. if they aren't bald they eventually end up (natalie)

Also welcome to the Redbacks. Awwwwesome name
(Sunday 24-Oct-2010, 03:19 PM)Revi Wrote:  Whats with bald women in star wars.. if they aren't bald they eventually end up (natalie)

Also welcome to the Redbacks. Awwwwesome name

Ahaha Natalie Hehehe I kinda dig the bald chicks though. They're a bit different and cool.

Thank you muchly! Haha I'm quite fond of it :D
Nom :3
Ooh oooh I didnt see you wanted to do Visas Marr =D
there is already a visas marr the garrison....Kitiara, I'm sure she'll be able to help you out in sourcing items, etc...
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
WELCOME! Good to have some more EU characters in the garrison Smile
HI mate welcome to Redbacks and yippeeee another one from townsville Smile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome to the Forums. It will be great to have another EU character in our motley crew.

Have you Townswegens decided on a proposed Squad name yet??
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
a squad/outpost name, well not exactly lol altho Tropic Thunder outpost came up in discussion Happy
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
I think tropic lightning sqd would be good though we're a long way off that yet.
[Image: th_NQSquad1.jpg] [Image: th_NQSquad2.jpg]
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Gotta have someone approved first boys! HURRY UP WOULD YAH!!?? hehe

PS
don't mean to derail

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  greetings from the ville Gizmo 41 67,770 Saturday 18-Feb-2012, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Cupid