I thought i knew Star wars
Welcome to the Redbacks.

Hope to see you at an armour party real soon.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
wow just around the corner for me too aspley
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're more than welcome to attend any event or AP as a rookie, to come and see what we're all about. The next Big troop will be Variety, 12th December.

Feel free to come along and get the hang of wrangling or just hang out and watch. Its a great chance to see a lot of us in action, doing what we do best (not mentioning the unofficial Redback Garrison Motto) for kids and for charity Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
OMGBBQHAX?

I'd recommend an 'Armour Party' (an 'AP', not to be confused with AP armour), as yes, abbreviations are a dime a dozen around here.

AP ASAP OK?

But welcome!
Welcome....enjoy the ride Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Tuesday 30-Nov-2010, 08:49 PM)Cutter Wrote:  OMGBBQHAX?

LMAO Hehehe Lol thanks Cutter i needed that laugh, welcome orgs77, feel free to ask questions mate, everyones keen to flex thier Star Wars knowledge powers. Old "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.
Welcome to 'the best damn garrison' Hehehe

Not much to add to what others have said, but ask heaps of questions... no such thing as a silly question Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome aboard! APs are a great way to find out what really goes on behind the scenes!
You will get the hang of things, promise!

Happy hunting!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome!

You'd do well to get to an Amour party, or a social gathering... There is always armour close by somewhere... Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Tuesday 30-Nov-2010, 08:49 PM)Cutter Wrote:  OMGBBQHAX?

AP ASAP OK?
And I thought I was the crazy one????
Don't mind him I think he's had too much sugar lately. Hehehe

As it's been said over and over, abbreviations are a many here at RBG. If you can volunteer as a wrangler for a troop it's a great way to see how things are done and get a look at armour in action, not to mention the effort that goes into wearing it.Doppeldaumen1 And all the awesome fun times we have.
However an AP is another way and probably the best way to see how the armour and costumes come together, that is of-course if we can break this cycle of having too much fun and never getting any work done. Hehehe

I wear AM armour for my TK and SC for my TX Scout I plan on also buying SC for my TB and doing Dengar for a BH which requires TK and TS parts. I'm currently working on acquiring an SL in the form of a DM. And also working on getting started with a DZ Tusken.

Abbreviations I just used:
AM - Brand of armour also unoffically knowen as FX MKII
TK - Stormtrooper
SC - Studio Creations Brand of armour
TX - Special Operations Trooper (TX Scout is a Shadow Scout)
TB - Biker Scout
BH - Bounty Hunter
TS - Snowtrooper
SL - Sith Lord
DM - Darth Maul
DZ - Denizen

Wink Hope that this has been somewhat informative.
Who let Hoppy out of his cage!!!???
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
we have a cage for him and no one told me?!!!!
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
(Wednesday 1-Dec-2010, 06:08 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  we have a cage for him and no one told me?!!!!

we have this Hehehe

[Image: 29-11-10_1600.jpg]
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Straight Jacket
Yeah all very helpful thanks heaps someone mentined a variety bash on the 12th of december how do i find out more about this??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings fellow Star Wars fantatics Artemis 18 27,987 Thursday 25-Apr-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: stormraven