I thought i knew Star wars
Hey guys and gals,
I need help on your abrevitions i am trying to keep up but keep hitting a wall, i am looking at getting armour i have emailed muppet and eagerly waiting a response. I am reading as much forum posts as i can to get info but keep getting stuck.Banghead
Help is there a abreviation listing somewhere Please!!!!!!!!!!
Any help would be appreciated
Regards Michael
Hello and welcome Michael!

Muppet will be able to explain most of it to you. A lot of abreviations exist to protect the armor builders.

A lot of the others, like TK, TB, DZ are designations, TK - Stormtrooper, TB - Biker Scout, DZ - Denizen etc. AP usually means armor party.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hi Michael and welcome to the redbacks. Tell us a bit about yourself. Where you are, etc. There are alot of abbreviations here let us know what you are stuck on and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Hi there Micheal, don't worry about getting lost in the abrevition soup, we've all been there. Muppet is our wondering/travelling GML, sure he will reply soon, and welcome to the Redback forum.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hey i am on the north side of brisbane and seen you guys at the one man star wars show last year ( which personally i would have rathered paid to see just you guys)and at supa novas gone buy. I was born in the great year of ANH one of the only abbrevations i know and have been thinking about armour for a while. Will i be banished forever if i ask what a Denizen Is ??
Hello and welcome Michael

I have received no email from you?

Ken
Really i went to member list and clicked on email as all posts say your the man to talk too!! I have sent 2
No of course not Hehehe a deizen is a "friend" of the empire. Tuskens, jawas, etc.
Where on the northside are you? I am up near caboolture.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Here is a good list for you to go on

http://www.501st.com/crl/index.php
hi there and welcome i too live on the northside. Wink
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alright another northsider woot. welcome to the redbacks. i am sure you will pick up things on the fourm quickly i still have trouble some times with all the abrevitions :P oh and loved that one man star wars show last year i think he is coming back to do the lord of the rings next.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Stafford I have to apoligize as my computing skills need a bit of fine tuning. Can any one go to Armour parties or do you have to be a 501st member??
chermside your right near me. you don't have to be a memeber but its customary to send PM (personal message) to the host of the Armour party to let them know you would like to attend.
Maybe catch up for a christmas beer sometime jimcricket and you can clue me up a bit so i don't look like such a nerd who doesn't know anything??
sounds like a plan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings fellow Star Wars fantatics Artemis 18 27,995 Thursday 25-Apr-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: stormraven