New Cannon Fodder - HI there
Hi Yall,

A quick note to say hi there.
Looking forward to making your acquaintances in due course. Though you may have met me already at the 2017 Galactic Empire Charity Ball, in 2017, Dreamworld over the years or more recently the 1st Regiment Royal Australian Artillery event at Brisbane City Hall. I have been a keen follower of your collective work over the years.
Keen to build a TK ANH Hero, love to know where to start. 
Kind Regards
Welcome to the forums. Great place to ask any questions and start a build thread when you get up and going. If it’s TK Armour you’re looking for best place would be the White Armour Forums tons of great advice and people all going through the same journey. Good Luck and Long Live the Empire!!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/
Welcome to the forums , it’s the first step in the journey , enjoy the experience…
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
(Thursday 9-Nov-2023, 10:32 PM)Thug-Pug-92 Wrote:  Welcome to the forums. Great place to ask any questions and start a build thread when you get up and going. If it’s TK Armour you’re looking for best place would be the White Armour Forums tons of great advice and people all going through the same journey. Good Luck and Long Live the Empire!!

Thanks for the welcome and heads up. 
Luck, research and a whole lot of advice.
Kind regards

(Friday 10-Nov-2023, 05:28 AM)Cyclops Wrote:  Welcome to the forums , it’s the first step in the journey , enjoy the experience…

Thanks Cyclops.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Invest in a really good pair of tin snips , I use both right hand and left hand for 99% of my ABS trimming , finish with a drum sander on a dremel .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Hi all - researching the mechanics behind a build - guess I’ll need to start a build tread.
Had my first cut reluctance and started with hand guards - especially since I gave the under suit , gloves, neck collar and canvass belt - just not sure what the measurements should be on the returns. Looked through white armour net . Seems there is nothing definitive?
Any thoughts?
Hey TKMC, good to see you here
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
(Saturday 2-Dec-2023, 08:03 PM)Ratchet Wrote:  Hey TKMC, good to see you here

It’s been a lot ng time coming - thanks for the inspiration.

(Friday 10-Nov-2023, 06:53 PM)Cyclops Wrote:  Invest in a really good pair of tin snips , I use both right hand and left hand for 99% of my ABS trimming , finish with a drum sander on a dremel .

Thanks 
Have the shopping list mostly filled.
The checklist in white armour . Net was great.
Tin snips - check Dremel - check
Snaps, nylon straps, humbrol paints, bifurcated rivets, e-6000 glue ( is there an Ozzi equivalent?) under suit, neck brace, canvas belt all delivered.
Waiting on magnets, air fans and a few other items.
Knowledge on how to build … still researching lol.

(Thursday 9-Nov-2023, 10:32 PM)Thug-Pug-92 Wrote:  Welcome to the forums. Great place to ask any questions and start a build thread when you get up and going. If it’s TK Armour you’re looking for best place would be the White Armour Forums tons of great advice and people all going through the same journey. Good Luck and Long Live the Empire!!

Thanks ?

Hi TKMC

Was just reading your question about E6000 Glue. You should be able to pick some up at spotlight and it will be your best friend. Give it 24 to 48 to set once applied and it works wonders. Helped me when I had to replace my shoulder straps.
“Ouch who put that bulkhead there”
(Sunday 3-Dec-2023, 08:53 PM)Thug-Pug-92 Wrote:  Hi TKMC

Was just reading your question about E6000 Glue. You should be able to pick some up at spotlight and it will be your best friend. Give it 24 to 48 to set once applied and it works wonders. Helped me when I had to replace my shoulder straps.

Thanks Thug-pug 
Spotlight is the go to - bought a pack of three and a larger single pack - guessing IThinking I’ll need more for the build - if there is no alternative, guess I’ll just mortgage the house for the rest ?
Haha I mean if your willing to wait I believe Trooper Bay will sell it cheaper but shipping from America.

Might wanna also pick yourself up some spray glue I used the gorilla glue brand it was the only thing I found would stick Velcro to foam for that extra padding in spaces you find the armour moves like helmet and sniper knee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Ouch who put that bulkhead there”
(Sunday 3-Dec-2023, 08:53 PM)I’m Thug-Pug-92 Wrote:  Hi TKMC

Thanks Thug-pug 
Spotlight is the go to - bought a pack of three and a larger single pack - guessing Thinking I’ll need more for the build - if there is no alternative, guess I’ll just mortgage the house for the rest ?