Looking for costume
Anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. Take your time though. I found out the hard way with my bucket that when you rush things, mistakes happen... expensive mistakes.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
I haven't build one for a while, but depends on which suit/maker you buy. Some have to be trimmed from scratch, others will be a case of putting them together. Putting in a hour each day, maybe a month to longer if a lot of trimming is required. Also you have to allow time for items like getting a blaster, body suit, boots, holster. My 2cents. Also as Deltorn said, don't rush it and ask plenty of questions, "mistakes" can me expensive.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hey there C... depends howmany helpers you have and how much time you can spare. To put it into hours... it's probably about 40+ hours over a number of weekends.... but don't let that discourage you as the more help you have the easier it will be.
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Welcome
For the record, there's no such thing as a "happy rebellious legion"!!!!!

Far out!

I can build an FX tk in 12 - 16 hours. I've done 6 now! You'll have heaps of help so don't sweat it. It'll take weeks to get all your stuff together. Just start getting bits now! Cheers!
hi am new to this i am looking to get a stormtrooper costume so i can join i love starwars so much and i play lot of the starwars games to and play starwarsgalaxies all the stuff you all do so good i seen on the site of the 501 legion i cant spell to good and i had cancer to i am get better now
and the name is juan or john
Hey john. Welcome to the forums. You should start a new thread to introduce yourself.

PM muppet and he will give you all the info you need Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]