Hey guys
Hey Joe, I remember you, I was about to stab you in the back when someone took a photo Hehehe

Welcome to RBG.

I like Tiri and Jim have an AM armour with MM bucket, infact I now have 2 MM buckets as I am retiring my old one to a display stand. :P
Ahhh a dirty playing troop aye? lol
So it looks like the AM suit with the MM bucket is the way to go. Not as expensive as I thought it was going to be exspensive as I thought it was going to be.
It is a way to go. but as many say. Take a look at some armour first at an AP and see what you want. Wink
I got bitten by the bug many moons ago now after seeing the TAG stand at Supanova, we're 10X bigger now with our own garrison, you can't get any better than us. Whatever you want to armor-up in there'll be a dozen troopers willing to pass on info & armor sources. welcome to the REDBACKS
Thanks rents, I must say my breif time i have spent in the forums has been nothing but a positive, and only encouraging me to take on this epic make
Hi mate...welcom aboard Smile glad you had a ball at SN and decided to join the most awesome garrison around

I have MM armour and I find its great...and with him being local if anything goes wrong or breaks he can get you a spare part quick and he will look after you.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks Phantom, and Happy Birthday
Cheers mate Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Talked to trooper gear and he has it in stock and ready to send, now i just need to get paid lol
since your jumping on the pony, i would suggest you look at tachyons and my armour build in the Armour Modifications & Tutorials section. A trip to the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detacment (FISD) site would be a good idea too. that site is dedacated just to the stormtrooper costume.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
hi welcome to the forum
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the forums..... Hope to see you out & about.
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

I have since signed up for FISD, and all i have to say is WOW so much info.... I should be able to buy my armour very soon. Is anyone holding a AP soon that I could pop along to and see a build?
welcome to the forums mate!
I havent heard any talks of APs but we are having a few social gatherings. golf, skirmish and the likes, feel free to pop in and join us for a friendly get together. Also good to talk armor over a beer or 6.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015