Hey guys
Hey guys,

Thought I would join and get my Stormtrooper on. For the past 4years 501st has been at the Cons I have gone to. I was talking to Trilla and have finally decided to join.

I was at Supanova this week just gone, raping the guys/girls at the booth and even walking around with photos.

501st is great

Cheers
Joe
Hello Joe, nice one & welcome to the RBG.

If you've not yet decided on what armour to go with send Muppet a PM & he'll send you a few links etc so you can check out different types of armour, costing & so fourth that's accepted by the 501st.
Mouldman also makes Stormy armour & a little closer to home being on the Goldcoast.
Once again welcome & see you around the way Smile

Jags
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome Joe
Welcome aboard Joe.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, making me feel at home. Looking forward to trooping ( If i get aproved hehe)
Welcome Joe,

it's not a case of if, but when. there are heaps of guys here willing to help in your build.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

looking forward to starting my armour
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome fellow Coaster

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Welcome! Supanova sure was a blast wasnt it!
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Nova was awesome, best one so far. Saturday was epic. Hey cheif my fellow gc bud.
So Muppet sent me through a list of approved armour, but I must say I look at it and I am very over whelmed.
TE2
AP
ATA
T/MC
RT-MOD
Troopmaster
Amour Master
MM
What is the deference and what do you guys recommend for my first set?
hey mate and welcome. i would suggest coming along to a troop or an AP (armour party) and have alook for yourself at the different armour. everyone likes different armour and builds theres differently. myself i have an AM suit and a MM helmet. oh and some of this armour is better for ppl with certain hights and 'girths'. enjoy the build mate it one hell of a ride.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Hi and welcome Joe! Glad to see you made it Smile

I have an AM suit and an MM helmet myself, its really what suits your build and budget.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
hey Joe
welcome to the forums, it's always good to have another coastie Smile

cheers
Lestat
Economical Assault Trooper
LoL I was just telling my mother about 501st and how im going to try and join, she was like
Will you have to go and learn the ways? roflmao she awesome but some times she is as thick as a plank of wood.