Greetings all...looking for TK armour
Welcome aboard, Wayne!

The Redbacks are a pretty good bunch of scallywags - I'm sure you'll find heaps of people to help you out along the way! Keep your eyes peeled for notices about Armour Parties. These are informal gatherings where we all sit around, eat, drink, and work out our armour ready for the next troop! They're a great way of meeting the troopers without the buckets on their heads!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks again all
Armour Parties sound like a good idea Moxxxie, will keep an eye out, be great to see some armour "in the flesh"
(Monday 25-Apr-2011, 10:36 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  Welcome aboard, Wayne!

The Redbacks are a pretty good bunch of scallywags - I'm sure you'll find heaps of people to help you out along the way! Keep your eyes peeled for notices about Armour Parties. These are informal gatherings where we all sit around, eat, drink, and work out our armour ready for the next troop! They're a great way of meeting the troopers without the buckets on their heads!

Hehehe working on armour at an ap, lol, good one Moxxxie Wink :P
Welcome aboard Wayne.
Don't listen to everyone trying to push their preferences onto you.
Like others said come along to an AP there is usually a good selection of helmets you can try on to get a feel for a costume.
In the end get what you enjoy, and from my own experiences, nothing brings a bigger smile to peoples faces than a Stormtrooper (other than Lord Vader of course).
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
I still have fx armor for sale if your interested! Depends on your size though? A complete finished kit.
Thanks for all you replies and info guys and gals
Much appreciated. I have purchased an AM kit for my first build. Eagerly awaiting Delivery. If anyone has pointers on assembly I'm all ears Smile
That's awesome news.

If you want some pointers... Best thing to do is get along to the next AP.

Or organize an AP at your place. Just need to throw some snags on the BBQ and have a few salads. And then the Troopers will materialize. hehehe

That way you will have a ton of help and knowledge on hand to help.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Great idea Scotty Smile