LOCKED: Hello
Yeah mould man makes fantastic armor an he is on the gold coast.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Thats good. What types does he make?

Also after looking through the fisd, I'm kinda set on an am kite as it looks like the cheapest set. Would anybody local have a spare set they want to part with? Haha.
I Just got a AM, lite kit ( no bucket). Its a real nice kit, it is built for larger and taller troops.

MM (mould man) does TK's im not sure on what , if any thing else he does.

I think its good to actually build your armor, rather than buy a built one. That way you can trim it to you body so you have a good fit. Plus you then know what everyone else went through lol.

Jaggered is having a armor party on the 28th of this month. If you can you should come down and see what everyone is doing and how things are done. Mould Man will be there so you can ask him a few questions if you want.
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=2214
(Saturday 14-May-2011, 11:25 AM)DaftPunk Wrote:  Thats good. What types does he make?

Also after looking through the fisd, I'm kinda set on an am kite as it looks like the cheapest set. Would anybody local have a spare set they want to part with? Haha.

I have a MM kit it is great highly recomend it. Also fantastic he is local and knows his armour inside and out and will help you out if you have questions. Send him a PM I am sure his full kit will be close to the cost of an AM lite kit.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
For my first set of armour I went with SDS, I'll be getting my second set off Mouldman for my TD (Sandtrooper).

Jag Smile
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hey Daft punk, love the name. Be wary though, you may get nicknamed "Daft" or "Punk".

Stormtrooper and Clone will be harder of the 3.
Not any one of the 3 will be better than the other (they all have there pluses)
The Scout will be faster both in build time and mobility
And I always find I look stronger in stormtrooper than scout Wink
If only I had a like button. well here it is anyway Doppeldaumen1
Welcome to the Forums!
Thanks for all the replies and welcomes. Seems most info I'm after is on the fisd, after reading enough about sds I won't be going that route. More than likely am I'll just have to get in contact and find out pricing.
This is part of the email I got when I email for mine (month ago) ". I have the headless (lite) kits in stock and ready to ship for just $585 shipped to australia." I think the full kit was around 150-200 bucks more.
Ok, thanks for that. Now to save the pennies or get rid of some stuff haha.
Do both Wink there are always a few people around here on the forums willing to buy some stuff. just get yourself to a troop or AP meet a couple of troopers and get your-self verified and then you'll have access to the Junkyard (Trading Post) forum. Wink
OH YEAH its been TOO LONG since i've come FACE TO FACE with the SUPERHEROES of DA FUNK, but we are all HUMAN AFTER ALL. You'll find theres SOMETHING ABOUT US in the redback garrison, so take your time, do your research and you'll have the PRIME TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Forgot to mention that I'm on the northside so anybody local feel free to holla and when I can get free time I'll come say hi.
woot another northsider. slowly getting more troopers up here.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested.