LOCKED: Hello
Hello everyone my names John.

As some of you can probably tell I'm a bit of a daft punk fan (from my username). But recently I have branched out into a more well known universe being star wars. I've been lurking a bit recently and decided to join up. Looking forward to getting to know some of you, and getting some sort of suit.

Will post more details later, on my way out to work.

Forgot to mention I'm on the northside so anybody local give ms a holla.

Notworthy
Welcome John
Around the world, around the world
Hehehe
Welcome along John
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome!

Any idea what sort of Imperial you would like to do?
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
welcome mate. there are a few daft punk fan in this garrison i know of, so i am sure you will fit right in.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it..........

welcome mate, pm Muppet and he can point you in the right direction of a suit
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
@ TheWolf thinking either a biker scout, clone or stormtrooper. Although I have no idea how much this is going to cost?
I have Just started my TK build and so far it has cost me around $600. thats for my armour and some tools. I still need to get undersuit, Blaster, Boots and a helmet, that should all cost me around $400
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Welcome to the boards.

There is lots of troopers who are more than happy to help you get into a great suit.

Just make sure you do your research before spending your money.

And if you are not sure about anything, please ask.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome to the boards! Smile
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Thanks for the welcomes, looks like I may need to sell off some of my other movie related props first.
I noticed a 2 DaftPunk guys at SupaNova this year, was that you? Also welcome to the Redback forums.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hello bud & welcome... Think a full TK (Stormtrooper) if you go that way is around $1500.00 or less depending on the type although I'm not entirely sure but whatever you decide to go with good luck.
Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome to the Mighty Redbacks
@ The Sniper, I was there on Sunday and I did see the 2 that were causing a holdup in the middle of the walkway, but no neither of them was me. Plus I think there helmets were cardboard.

Is anything armourwise sold local? As I've recently had a hassle dealing with customs and other stuff I've had sent over.