Say 'ello to my little friend...
(Monday 4-Jul-2011, 06:23 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NotworthyNotworthyNotworthyNotworthyNotworthy

What he said...
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
That really looks amazing Crypto. Since you have the title of the garrison's weaponsmith, you have a lot of work to do to keep it.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Dude that looks so awesome, well done Smile
:dw11:
This is just amazing Martin.
I think you need to change career and work with me on films..
Great Work, Mate.

Keep 'em coming.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Thanks all for the encouraging words...I aim to please.

Cheers Mar that means a lot coming from you......working on films would be my dream job.

Right just weighed the beast, it comes in just under 2.5 kg...that's lighter than some of the resin gear out there. The e-11's I make come in at 791grams.

I'll up- date tomorrow, pics of the sling I made for it.
wow that so good will you make any more for ppl?
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
......working on films would be my dream job.

It would be my dream job too if they ever start making movies in australia again LOL.
The weaponsmith strikes again! Great work there crypto, what next?

(Monday 4-Jul-2011, 08:34 PM)Fallout Wrote:  wow that so good will you make any more for ppl?

Me first :P
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Monday 4-Jul-2011, 08:34 PM)Fallout Wrote:  wow that so good will you make any more for ppl?

I was wondering if anyone would ask this.

I can make a few more, they'll be pricey though as there is a bit of labour involved.
Crypto Great Work, just love it. But a MG 42 would be even better Eyebrows
[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

Ok, I have added the finishing touch to the beast in form of a sling. After researching the slings used in the movie I found that they were a Enfield rifle sling used in WW2. These are still quite common to buy and I found 2 at a good price (2 slings are needed for the T-21), alas the shipping from the US to here was a JOKE.

Besides I have scratch built the whole gun so I thought I would have a go at making a sling.

Started with a ratchet strap, I cut this in half and sewed the 2 halfs together to make it thicker. I made the end clips out of a piece of gal. metal and wire.

[Image: IMG_2129.jpg]

A thinned out coat of acrylic paint tinted to a shade of tan was painted into the strap and a light coat of gold sprayed on to the clips to give them a brass look. A metal brace was cut and filed into shape for the mount on the stock.

[Image: IMG_2159.jpg]

All attached and ready to go.

[Image: IMG_2161.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2163.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2166.jpg]

Forgot to add in the first post that this can be broken down in two for transport.

[Image: IMG_2169.jpg]

Cheers.
Love your work crypto.

Amazing weathering on the BfG as well. Doppeldaumen1

If you ever get into making sniper rifles for scouts let me know.Wink
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
(Tuesday 5-Jul-2011, 03:35 PM)bigmac Wrote:  Crypto Great Work, just love it. But a MG 42 would be even better Eyebrows

I'll be starting one in a few months for my Dengar, the carbine version.Wink
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Man that is AWESOME crypto
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15