Gday from Mackay
For Sale 
Hi Guys, I'm looking to build my first Clone EP3 suit. Would anyone know have a mould kit forsale or know of anyone? either body armor or helmet.
Thanks in advanced
Welcome,
Check out the Clonetrooper forum http://forum.clonetroopers.net/index.php? a lot of information is to be found on there.
welcome mate...muppet has the answers Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hey mate Welcome, I agre check out the clonetrooper forum. Is where I've got my kit from and aquireing other gear. Be sure to use the search bar for any little things you need or hints and tips on building in their forum. Names to watch for, for Armour that do a realy great build are in my opinion
EVO3 for the bucket,
StarCorpsTrooper and kwdesigns for the armour kits,
I have StarCorpsTroopers kit at the moment in the build and I love it so much.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Good to see more members in Central Queensland Jig

I'm heading to Mackay next week but only overnight and I won't get to socialize Sad
(I'm hanging on my TK arriving soon 2-3 weeks Jig )

You'll find lots of help from these fine guys and gals from this garrison.
Good luck with the project.
yep i got mine from there. Mortogg has the right info thet are top sellers. also look at steelbitz for straps and belt he has some great stuff. i to have a starcorpstrooper kit but i would highly suggest kwdesigns there armour is just abit better put together. oh and welcome to the forums.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Yeah another North Qlder welcome to the RBG i hopefully be down ur way in dec for a troop
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome to the Mighty Redbacks
(Tuesday 11-Oct-2011, 12:13 PM)Rents Wrote:  Welcome to the Mighty Redbacks

What Rents said.Wink Welcome to the forum, good to see troops from Central and North Queensland joining the Empire.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Will be heading to Mackay on 3rd Dec for troop at GT opening will be in TK and son will be in Jawa Smile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gday from an R2 builder Krumme 8 9,442 Saturday 9-Jan-2016, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Rayvn
  Gday from Ipswich oddangry 6 7,693 Thursday 31-Dec-2015, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Phantom
  Gday From the Gold Coast! supermantits 10 13,315 Tuesday 15-Jul-2014, 10:06 PM
Last Post: blueski