Supernova Hi
ROTJ build... keep in contact with Jim & Phantom since there's a few build's going on, Major Payne is also good for info.
Fett build can be very expensive depending on the quality your going for & accuracy, up grades from say something resin to a metal version depending on the part are costly.
To be honet when your kit is assembled & painted you can't generally tell the differance between the two I suppose in a sense it's just youself knowing & having that self satisfaction.
Since you've yet to start the build even if you were to look at ESB it wouldn't be to hard to adjust, research your parts, who make's what & yep... she's a long build since you'll be waiting on other's to get your part's off.
You'll be looking at $3000 up to $5000.00 for a good set mind you looking at your experience with costume groups you'll be able to cut cost's producing your own gear, weathering etc.

Could look at a janitor build maybe to become a full member while your working on ya Fett. Contact Beanie if you might be interested, hehe.

Luck on your build & welcome to the RBG.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Welcome to the best Garrison this side of the Known Galaxy.
Hi guys thanks once again for the heads up and tips. I've had a look at the AP thread now (thanks Deltorn), and Iâ€ll definitely be going to that. After some thought on the Fett suit Iâ€m thinking I might hold off on it and get a TK set sorted first so I can join in on the fun. I think Iâ€d prefer to take the Fett outfit nice and slow (which sounds like the case anyways). In the mean time I'd be more than happy to come and help out on any of the gigs. I'd make a good waterboy, "thatâ€s some high quality H2O".

Canâ€t wait for the AP to come around, so I can get a starting point to kick this all off. You guys have got me checking this damn website 50 times a day, Iâ€m hooked! Damn you all, and on top it all off I think my wifeâ€s sensing a disturbance in the force somewhere around the vicinity of the credit card.
(Tuesday 8-Nov-2011, 09:37 PM)Darkvoyd Wrote:  Hi guys thanks once again for the heads up and tips. I've had a look at the AP thread now (thanks Deltorn), and Iâ€ll definitely be going to that. After some thought on the Fett suit Iâ€m thinking I might hold off on it and get a TK set sorted first so I can join in on the fun. I think Iâ€d prefer to take the Fett outfit nice and slow (which sounds like the case anyways). In the mean time I'd be more than happy to come and help out on any of the gigs. I'd make a good waterboy, "thatâ€s some high quality H2O".

Canâ€t wait for the AP to come around, so I can get a starting point to kick this all off. You guys have got me checking this damn website 50 times a day, Iâ€m hooked! Damn you all, and on top it all off I think my wifeâ€s sensing a disturbance in the force somewhere around the vicinity of the credit card.

...lol, we aim to please Wink

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hey mate, great to meet you at Apoks yesterday, it is a small world!!!
DW2011CVICVII