new to this
Welcome to the Redbacks Keld, Im sure youll find lots of help around rocky - thanks to the efforts of Angelman and Nerf. Also if you haven't checked it out already go to the 501st site and look at the costume pics there and see if anything appeals to you.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome aboard mate!
Hey there Nick, I'm Craig/Nerf - one of the other troopers in Rocky. Wink Welcome to the Redbacks. As others have stated just ask questions if you have any. Smile

(Saturday 17-Dec-2011, 08:08 PM)Angelman Wrote:  A garrison is WAY too much work and I love the Redbacks so not gonna happen Dengar Rolleyes

Muppet do you need to be handy to the airport or not?
Just asking as Nerf's place is nice and close to the airport, I'm on the eastern side of town (in front of Mt Archer).
Happy to have everyone over at my place though.

Doesn't bother me what happens. Cheeky

Nick/Keld and our dog Tilly are bestest buddies now, so we should have the AP (Armour Party) at my place so they can catch up Smile
Welcome, Keld!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Supernova must have been an Imperial Recruiting grounds. Welcome.
i would be keen for a armour party and phoenix they had a great set up at supanova good enough to impress a non starwars fan it was all the convincing i need Smile the pictures are up on my wall and all
Muppet will be coming up this way in a few weeks time, will let everyone know as details come to light.
another question i have a friend who is interested but is currently unemployed what are some cheaper costumes what are still cool
A good cheap introduction to the 501 would be an IC ( imperial crewman) aka janitors. All it requires is a flight suit, jack boots, belt and hat. Beanie has recruited a few into his Janitor Corp and should be able to give you a cost breakdown.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Standby Tie Fighter Pilot might be an option too. Especially with Nerf here locally (has the full Tie Pilot) so it wouldn't look out of place at a local troop.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
hummm i better get my finger out recruiting up here cant have Rocky beating us to squad
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
(Saturday 17-Dec-2011, 08:08 PM)Angelman Wrote:  A garrison is WAY too much work and I love the Redbacks so not gonna happen Dengar Rolleyes

Nick PM sent with my contact details.

Muppet do you need to be handy to the airport or not?
Just asking as Nerf's place is nice and close to the airport, I'm on the eastern side of town (in front of Mt Archer).
Happy to have everyone over at my place though.

Hey Rocky guys and gals, I will be up there the night of Wednesday 18th Jan. If you want to get-together.

im free that night im up for it Smile