Hello thar'
Welcome aboard!

Admrial Daala would be pretty sweet,hardly anyone is doing her these days. but yeah there is a lot to choose from. Smile

awesome Ivy outfit too,I think I seen you at the last Supernova.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
(Monday 19-Dec-2011, 01:51 PM)EvelynEllenor Wrote:  Hey cheers! Yeah Dale and I would love to come to the Armour Party!
Where's the post saying When and where etc?

In the Cantina section look for AP Southside then PM Wolf for the address.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Okay awesome thanks!

I've pretty much sourced everything for Daala, minus those elusive little code cylinders! Why does she have to have 4?! X_X
Welcome to the Forums!
welcome evelyn its always a pleasure to see you
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks, guess I'm going to have to buy hair gel and glasses so I can see some geek burlesque Smile good luck costuming!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Hello again, glad you finaly signed up here. mite of been the gentel hint i gave you on sat night :P.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome EvelynEllenor.

It's lovely to see you made it here.

Go for Daala and take it from there.

Enjoy! Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Hi there, Evie! Glad you made it to Redbackland!

There's a few really cool costumes for the ladies - a lot of really evil girls in the galaxy! The Flagship Eclipse is a pretty good resource, and there's a few girls over there that have built Nightsisters. They look pretty cool! At one point, I was considering building the Ventress Nightsister... but I'm not sure how I like getting around in all that lycra!

Anyway, glad you joined in! Cant have enough girls in the garrison!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome!!
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome Evie, good luck with whatever costume you choose, I'm sure you'll make it your own.
well hello Evelyn....

im the cyberman that roams around nova and everytime im in that your in ur ivy's and im like wow thats freakin awesome! i always enjoy seeing your costumes at novas, one of the main reason i keep going back to nova is to see all your regulars!

anyways welcome to the Redbacks can not wait to see what ur gonna be making/wearing starwars wise!!!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Thanks everyone!
Right now I can't decide between Daala's Uniform or Flight suit, to start with. I'll probably eventually do both.
I'm leaning a bit towards flight suit as she's younger in those pics and I won't need Code Cylinders!
I'm aiming to join by GCnova! *Fingers Crossed!

@Moxxxie Yes do the Nightsister version! Lycra is awesome! It's easy to sew, doesn't fray and leaves a lot of room for error. I'm getting pretty good at it! You just have to structure up with layers of magic underwear before wearing it! I've got 4 pieces on under my Ivy outfit >.<
I love your avatar btw! It makes me want to do a Pinup shoot with Storm Trooper Helmets! XD
Welcome to the Redbacks. The team seems to be gathering more females. Eyebrows
AND SANDIES HELMETS TOO!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12: