My.. LITTLE ...project.
Wow crypto, that is so dam impresive, i'm a big fan of 40k ,and you have truly outdone yourself with this build. This has inspired me to try the chainsword pep i have. WELL DONE!!!!
:dw11:
That is way impressive crypto!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Nothing short of incredibly creative and masterfully talented. You should have your own Garrison Smile
When you finished that thing can you make a start on my Dalek please?
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
(Saturday 3-Mar-2012, 10:03 AM)SupaTrooper Wrote:  Nothing short of incredibly creative and masterfully talented. You should have your own Garrison Smile
When you finished that thing can you make a start on my Dalek please?

Hmmmm...Garrison crypto.....like the sounds of that. Cheeky

I'll start on your Dalek once I have finished my Dalek.. my R2.. my Jango up-grades.. the little Jango.. the blasters on order.. the new mould I want to do for a BFG ..etc, etc, etc......WinkLol

That is amazing! Doppeldaumen1

Are you looking to have this as a wearable costume?

And I'm sure the joke has already been made at some point to you, but, "How long until Games Workshop try to shut you down for using their Intellectual Property?" Smile
(I sell GW/Warhammer for a living, so have followed the various practices they have done with regards to fans - as I shop, I can't even use their product pictures to sell the very same product for them on my website).

Can't wait to see it done! Jig
(Monday 5-Mar-2012, 01:30 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  That is amazing! Doppeldaumen1

Are you looking to have this as a wearable costume?

And I'm sure the joke has already been made at some point to you, but, "How long until Games Workshop try to shut you down for using their Intellectual Property?" Smile
(I sell GW/Warhammer for a living, so have followed the various practices they have done with regards to fans - as I shop, I can't even use their product pictures to sell the very same product for them on my website).

Can't wait to see it done! Jig

Cheers mate,

Yes the plan is to have it wearable and yeah GW are like rabid dogs when it comes to their "property" hopefully they ignore this like they ignore a lot of the 40k costumes that get around overseas at the big Cons.

Hey crypto, your work always surprises me, love the helmet and the start of the plasma pistol.

and

for 1 it is only when you are making money off their property that they send their pack of IP lawyers, from their cages from where they dwell.

that's why if you build your own suit they can't touch you. their was a guy selling a casted space marine helmet that he made him self and got a very nasty shock. Also another guy who is making a full space marine costume on the RPF was selling some helmets as well and went on holiday and got back too find a cease and desist letter under his door mat, from GW's IP lawyers.

so as long as you don't sell any bits associated with GW you should be ok.

also have a look at these guys in china.

40k cosplay

[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

That is some amazing work there crypto.

I can't wait till we can see you in it.

Also what sort of vision does it offer. Have you tried the helmet on yet.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Joe the vision is fine, it's actually better than a TK due to the eyes being closer together.

Speaking of helmets..Wink.....managed to "skin" it.

[Image: IMG_2887.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2895.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2890.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2889.jpg]

Cheers. Jig

Full build HERE.
looking wizard dude :P
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
God damn that's awesome
Nice work mate. I would love to see that skin job close up. Can you bring the helmet to KevCon?
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Sweet damn that's hot. Have you decided if it's chaos or imperial yet?
[Image: sterb104.gif]
(Friday 9-Mar-2012, 08:32 AM)Draco Wrote:  Nice work mate. I would love to see that skin job close up. Can you bring the helmet to KevCon?

Roger that..will do.

(Friday 9-Mar-2012, 09:06 AM)Tachyon Wrote:  Sweet damn that's hot. Have you decided if it's chaos or imperial yet?

Lol ! that is the main question I get asked. ATM I have a few in mind both Imperial and Chaos aligned.

My main goal is to get this sucker wearable and finished to a stage where I can then decide on chapters/ Legions.

(Friday 9-Mar-2012, 05:47 PM)crypto Wrote:  Lol ! that is the main question I get asked. ATM I have a few in mind both Imperial and Chaos aligned.

My main goal is to get this sucker wearable and finished to a stage where I can then decide on chapters/ Legions.

Or you could always do a second one. Then you could pick and choose between events [Image: icon-stir.gif]
[Image: sterb104.gif]