Heading North for the Winter
Dedication! Awesome effort.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Howdy and welcome, this be the best Garrison there is! Doppeldaumen1
(Wednesday 11-Apr-2012, 09:45 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Howdy and welcome, this be the best Garrison there is! Doppeldaumen1

This garrisons seems to have the same amount of free cookies as ALL THE OTHERS ... NONE!

You certainly do have a nice tidy forum ... and I really like all the info in the armour building section! nice and comprehensive!
Cookies aside, which Garrison at the Troopertrek finale had the most 'fun' Troopers living it up on the play equipment? Cheeky

The answer to this question is the same as which Garrison is the most awesome. Bigfan
Actually there are cookies, Cobra makes them. :P
But only the very elite get them... which is why I have none Sad :P
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Wednesday 11-Apr-2012, 11:37 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Cookies aside, which Garrison at the Troopertrek finale had the most 'fun' Troopers living it up on the play equipment? Cheeky

The answer to this question is the same as which Garrison is the most awesome. Bigfan

AH .. Now there has been some discussion about intergarrison rivalry .. mainly surrounding a certain improtu push up contest. Jacob has suggested an Annual Intergarrison Games ... to be held at one of the Cons ... THEN WE WILL SEE WHICH GARRISON IS BEST :P
Some forum of invisible/intangible Trophy may be involved
(Wednesday 11-Apr-2012, 10:21 PM)Doc-Girlfriend Wrote:  
(Wednesday 11-Apr-2012, 09:45 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Howdy and welcome, this be the best Garrison there is! Doppeldaumen1

This garrisons seems to have the same amount of free cookies as ALL THE OTHERS ... NONE!

You certainly do have a nice tidy forum ... and I really like all the info in the armour building section! nice and comprehensive!

HEY! I resent that! I'm a newb, but gimme time and this little Sith Lady'll whip up a storm in the kitchen. Just you wait and see! I'll give you COOKIES! (Of course, Daddy Vader'll get first dibs)

-Darth Talon out
COOKIES! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8mB6VsUHw
(Thursday 12-Apr-2012, 11:36 PM)BIDS Wrote:  COOKIES! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8mB6VsUHw

Cheer up Bids! I'll see what I can do about bringing some cookies along to GC Nova for you all.

-Darth Talon out
COOOOOOOOOOKIES! Hurrah
(Friday 13-Apr-2012, 03:05 PM)Darth Talon Wrote:  
(Thursday 12-Apr-2012, 11:36 PM)BIDS Wrote:  COOKIES! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8mB6VsUHw

Cheer up Bids! I'll see what I can do about bringing some cookies along to GC Nova for you all.

-Darth Talon out
LOVE YOUR WORK !!!Peace
(Friday 13-Apr-2012, 03:49 PM)BIDS Wrote:  
(Friday 13-Apr-2012, 03:05 PM)Darth Talon Wrote:  

-Darth Talon out
LOVE YOUR WORK !!!Peace

And for the record - all my cookies are home-made so when you're biting into one, just remember I BAKED THAT. No store bought crud for my Super Troopers!

-Darth Talon out
My waistline says No,No,No, but my stomach says Ohhh Yeah!
cookies! gimmee cookies! om nom nom

By the way, saWEET talon! i think i'm hell keen to do darth talon one day but i was wondering... does the body paint cover up actual tattoos? I guess it might be a matter of layering but as i want to get a fairly large tattoo soon, it might not be worth it.
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit heading to Mackay Nighthawk 14 15,004 Sunday 4-Jun-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect
  Vic trooper heading north trigger happy 12 19,657 Wednesday 29-Dec-2010, 08:20 PM
Last Post: SuperAzza101