Painful road ahead...???
Gday mate, welcome aboard!!!
Was it you who sent me an email a little while ago re ROTJ guard and having a rubies helmet??? Like i said then, this is the best place to ask your questions and ask for help, everyone is willing to help a fellow trooper, between the 100 odd of us im sure youll get the answers. Myself, redpaint, rents and tachyon are the resident guards so dont be afraid to ask us anything when you kick off that one.
DW2011CVICVII
Yes Doc, that was me. Thanks again for the advice. I'll be sure to call apon the wealth of knowledge out there. Sniper was kind enough to introduce himself in person today and empart with some helpful tips and contacts.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind welcome.
welcome mate,

I might be biased but your better off just getting your guard ready first as they are the best costumes.

So do you have a rubies guard helmet as they seem to be approvable, and I wouldn't mind having a look at one for myself in case I need a second one.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Welcome Timothy, If you can make it next weekend, we will be trooping Dreamworld at the Gold Coast. It will be the largest troop in the southern hemishere with over 100 troopers attending.

It would eb good to catch up sometime.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
I agree they do have an ominous persona about them don't they. Yes its a Rubies. You're quite welcome anytime to come over for a gander Redpaint. Send me a private message if interested and I'll give my details.

(Sunday 29-Apr-2012, 05:33 PM)redpaint Wrote:  welcome mate,

I might be biased but your better off just getting your guard ready first as they are the best costumes.

So do you have a rubies guard helmet as they seem to be approvable, and I wouldn't mind having a look at one for myself in case I need a second one.

Thanks Deltorn. I'm afraid I jumped into this a little too late and am unable to make it next week. But i think you can count me in for next year. I'm hoping to get one of my outfits approved by the next Supanova.

(Sunday 29-Apr-2012, 05:59 PM)Deltorn Wrote:  Welcome Timothy, If you can make it next weekend, we will be trooping Dreamworld at the Gold Coast. It will be the largest troop in the southern hemishere with over 100 troopers attending.

It would eb good to catch up sometime.
Hello and welcome. If you do go EFX for a helmet thereâ€s a shop here in Toowoomba doing them for $190. I think it was game traders but I will check next time im down town.
Thanks 3phase...I'd much appreciate it!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Hey there,

Don't worry, I'm a newb too - and I'm attemtping an ambitious first cosplay (I'll most likely be getting lots of help from the lovely Qin Sri and Zerebin)

Welcome to the Dark Side, and don't beleive the egg-heads here, we do actually have cookies (when I can be bothered to bake them)

-Darth Talon out
Thanks Darth Talon....ooo so cool Smile
I can't wait to see what you have on the way.

Do you have a thread for your TR build?

Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
No mate, I did my TR back when we were just a squad and any info is long gone.
Anyway I've since upgraded my robes.
More than happy to help with any guard questions you might have though.

cheers

(Tuesday 1-May-2012, 07:56 PM)timothyoevil1 Wrote:  
Do you have a thread for your TR build?

[Image: forumsig3.jpg]