Welcome Perisher~!
(Wednesday 11-Jul-2012, 06:37 AM)Deimos Wrote:  When I first saw your name I thought of my employer :P

Welcome mate, Cant wait to see what your Maul turns out like

What Deimos said, been there, worked there.

Welcome aboard mate. Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Thanks guys :D really appreciate the warm welcome.

(Wednesday 11-Jul-2012, 10:35 AM)stormraven Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks Perisher, it sounds as though you have a good idea on what your first misson is. Doppeldaumen1

If you are free on the next two saturdays there are two armor parties coming up, they are great events to come along to meet other members and getting help putting costumes together.

Stormraven, I will definitely look into that! I have to work the odd Sunday, but I'm more than sure I can drop in to at least one of these upcoming APs.
[Image: SithEmperorCitadell.jpg]
Welcome. Would be great to see you at one of or both APs. Jig
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Welcome Perisher :D
Welcome aboard!
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Always Glad to meet another Darth Maul fan...welcome aboard Smile
The Redback Garrison is spread far and wide these days, so if you ever find your way up to Central Queensland (Rockhampton) pop in and say hi.
Heaps of awesome people in this garrison, you'll get plenty of help and good advice (or directions on where to the the info from).

Welcome, keep the photos and information in your build thread coming, it helps to motivate and inspire the rest of us.

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks
Once you go black you'll never go back Wink
Welcome to the Redbacks Perisher Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hey, welcome aboard. good to see you got your problem sorted. I was actually at tafe when you PM'd me, trolling around on many forums, was shear luck I came across your PM :P . Assuming that was you that PM'd me on RL, if not..... then we have someone else having trouble getting onto the forums.
(Wednesday 11-Jul-2012, 11:43 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Hey, welcome aboard. good to see you got your problem sorted. I was actually at tafe when you PM'd me, trolling around on many forums, was shear luck I came across your PM :P . Assuming that was you that PM'd me on RL, if not..... then we have someone else having trouble getting onto the forums.

Haha, yeah that was me mate, so problem sorted! Lucky there isn't some poor other soul out . Thanks for your early pointers too dude, you and Greeny got my ass into gear!
[Image: SithEmperorCitadell.jpg]
Welcome perisher!
heard you thought my clone was cool at tim's AP, so welcome to the coolest garrison in the world!

-Sean.
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16