Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Brother TD... head on over here >>> http://forum.mepd.net/
Sign your life away if not already
Just show them this...

[Image: jAGOFAPPROVALWhiteSmall.jpg]

& you'll be set Wink

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hi and welcome, good to have another trooper on board.
If you are interested we have the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers Parade coming up on the 22nd of this month. Very big troop, nearly 30 of us marching in front of thousands (literally) of people. It is a blast and then we do lunch at the local redback pub here in Tbar. Ask around if you need a lift..
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/signupsheet.php?eid=122
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Lucky for you those blast points aren't too accurate...nice touch though! Welcome back Sarge. I look forward to catching up with you ata a troop.
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome (back) Sarge! Td
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Hey JOker, I got the effect with supercheap export brand flat black and mission brown pressure packs, randomly spraying all over the armour, then used black box wipes (like wet ones that remove paint) and wiped 99% of it back off again. It leaves dirty colours in all the low spots and makes the white a dirtier less glossy white.
Since these pics I used satin clear (cabots brand I think) in a pressure pack, and sprayed bits that needed sand, and threw sand on the clear, brushed most of it off, then cleared over to seal the sand on tight. Now I have a sandy kneww, thigh, shoulder etc. Looks good. Too much is yuck though.
The blast marks are just flat black with the edges wiped to remove the fuzzy overprayed edge.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for the invite Agent Smith, rotten timing, I'm off to Thailand for a holiday on the same day!
Would have been great as I'm in Chuwar just off the Warrego, only 50 mins from Toowoomba.
Welcome back mate!! And Welcome to the Redbacks!!! If you don't have anything on this weekend, we've got the QMHE troop going saturday and sunday in Windsor Wink

See ya around the traps!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Cool as Sarge...thanks heaps for the advice Smile