Hello from SCG
Hi and welcome, you are the 1st "Judge" I have met so I have no preconceptions.. Good to have you along.
Maybe see you at Dreamworld next year....
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. To be honest I didn't know what to expect. Like SCG I recivied a reply to my application to my name and really didn't know how to respond. I've had this name for so long you just don't think it can be singled out due to such dishonesty. However time has past and I've meet some great people who are now good friends as for the name if it wasn't allowed I would have understood however I would have felt out. Like I said ask me anything, I'm more then happy to answer all questions. The reason why I joined up here is simple, this is one big family regardless of which garrison your in and it's just great to be apart of a community that does good to those in need. I look forward to settling down and becoming more active here too.
Welcome Shane glad to see there is at least 1 good Judge around Doppeldaumen1
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
(Tuesday 11-Sep-2012, 07:56 PM)oigen Wrote:  welcome mate. dont worry about state of origin time, i also support the blues. but then again i support the gungans so i guess i am in a fun spot

Go Tasmania Jig :P

Welcome to RBG Judge. as you can tell, no one has to worry about me come origin time. :P
Oh guys you need to be warned that Judge does great work and has a very sweet Cody , I hope he puts his build up here , you guys will love it .
Oh did I mention Shane is a real nice guy with a lovely family too.
Oh your to kind Adam, how much is this going to cost me?? Lol

If the guys here don't mind I'm more then happy to post my build along with my ideas etc..
I'm also currently building my own DC-15S out of wood.. Well four at this point in time as I'm hoping if this works to help out our garrisons in Australia and surrounding places for cheaper postage and prices, however with the name being someone that did harm in the past I'll just see how things go Smile
Welcome aboard mate.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

(Thursday 13-Sep-2012, 04:23 AM)JUDGE Wrote:  If the guys here don't mind I'm more then happy to post my build along with my ideas etc..
I'm also currently building my own DC-15S out of wood.. Well four at this point in time

We all love to see build threads and lots of photos... Wink

So, post away... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13: