The Big Bad Jawa Daddy invasion!!!
Hey buddy, i think i remember a few of you guys but its such a blur . . . and thats mainly because of some Florida members and a 'cooler' of vodka pudding shots - you guys are evil Lol THAT was a great night!!!!

Good to see we made a great impression on most of the other garrisons out there, every garrison seems to want our shirts now. Wont be surprised if its the Legion template shirt, so many want it. As Wolf said time it for may for our dreamworld troop, its a massive troop - for us aussies! Cheers and again welcome!
DW2011CVICVII
Hi Paul, I also have one of your wooden coins, it was good to meet you at CVI.
I've upgraded you to 501st Legion Member on the forum, so you'll be able to see a bit more of our world Smile.

Rick
(Wednesday 3-Oct-2012, 08:12 AM)cobra Wrote:  Hi Paul, I also have one of your wooden coins, it was good to meet you at CVI.
I've upgraded you to 501st Legion Member on the forum, so you'll be able to see a bit more of our world Smile.

Rick
Awesome news on the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee upgrade!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you got a coin. Yeah I would gladly dig around now that I have more access.

The irony is when I was much younger (early nineties) I got to go Australia the summer after graduating highschool and part of the roadcrew for the band Sepultura (Metal legends out of Brazil). We did like 8 cities in Aussie land and 2 in New Zealand before going to japan. Most was a blur since we went from the east side to the west side in no time and saw things out a car window or at a brief stop between shows.

I dig a ton of metal bands from down there.
Disembowelment (Legendary / very influential / one of my all time favorites), Armoured Angel, Mortal Sin, Paramaecium, SadistiK Exekution, Bestial Warlust, Destroyer 666 , and many more.

Outside of Florida stuff (501/RL) , jawa stuff, and tie pilot stuff I really trade for anything Aussie related when it comes to swag. Yeah you should see all the garrisons stateside jumping on the shirt band wagon wanting shirts like the redback ones. You guys/gals have definitely set a standard!

Not to mention the Queen of Pins is from your neck of the woods....lol
Well if you like your Aussie Swag and you like your brews I have a fair few Redback Stubbie coolers if you didn't grab one at c6.
Hit me up for a trade if you are interested.
[Image: IMG_1146.jpg]
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Thursday 4-Oct-2012, 12:04 PM)Deltorn Wrote:  Well if you like your Aussie Swag and you like your brews I have a fair few Redback Stubbie coolers if you didn't grab one at c6.
Hit me up for a trade if you are interested.
[Image: IMG_1146.jpg]
Thanks for the offer. Thankfully I got one poolside......But I am always down for some wheelin' and dealin'.....Eyebrows
hey i got ur brewtini holder at the secret uber thingo... bloody great idea. which reminds me, ill need to post beer cosies online
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Love to see your Koozie Gallery....A new 501 collector group! lol