The Big Bad Jawa Daddy invasion!!!
Howdy....
I'm Paul "De Jawa Vu" Domalavage (DZ2646) of the Florida Garrison and glad to be here. I have spoken with a few of your great Redbackers online and trded with. Had an AWESOME time hanging with a lot of you at CVI. I am so working on coming down for a visit and trooping along side all the great folks. I totally dig the garrison logo. Sure beats the FLG logo for sure! lol Really dig the RBG shirts.....

If you were at CVI and got one of the "Brewtini" can koozies that were given out at the "uber secret fight club black market gathering" that was me. Also if you volunteered at the RL booth and got a Sawgrass Clan button (I'm the clan co) or volunteered at the 501st booth and got the CVI 2012 jawa basketball team button (I was player #13) that was me too. Also some of you also got my personal coin which is the first official wooden nickel of the 501st. Yeah I get talked into crazy ideas and come up with fun stuff for folks....lol

Looking forward to chattting it up with you fine folks.....

Love, Peace, and Ewok Grease...Paul aka DJV
Welcome!

I was not at CVI, and so have not had the chance to meet you.
However, the missus and I are already saving for CVII, and so may have the chance yet!

If you're coming down for a visit, make sure it's around May, when we hold the Dreamworld weekend troop.
I'm sure you'd enjoy that troop, as it's both very busy, and lots of fun. There's plenty of time to roam the park, as well as troop, and it's all for a good cause as per usual..Smile (Plus it's not stinkin' hot or freezin' cold!)

Look forward to meeting you!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Monday 1-Oct-2012, 05:17 AM)TheWolf Wrote:  Welcome!

I was not at CVI, and so have not had the chance to meet you.
However, the missus and I are already saving for CVII, and so may have the chance yet!

If you're coming down for a visit, make sure it's around May, when we hold the Dreamworld weekend troop.
I'm sure you'd enjoy that troop, as it's both very busy, and lots of fun. There's plenty of time to roam the park, as well as troop, and it's all for a good cause as per usual..Smile (Plus it's not stinkin' hot or freezin' cold!)

Look forward to meeting you!
Thanks for the info...I live in Florida and it's HOT all the time! Heck I will Jawa it up at the airport on my way in and make it an event! lol
Hey Paul.
Welcome to our little corner of the world. I would have told you that we are a pretty friendly bunch but you seem to know that already.
Love the idea of tall jawas, so much so that I am considering making one myself and I have a few others keen on the giant jawas too Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome!

I'm the proud owner of one of your wooden coins Smile

We had an absolute blast at C6 :D Was great to meet you!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome to the forums Smile I haven't done a Dreamworld yet either (I live about 500 or so miles north of Brisbane) but I'm keen to try and get to next year's..hope to see you there Smile
Welcome Paul,

I dont think i met you at C6 Wink

Welcome to our little part of the world.
Hey there Paul!
Glad to see you made it to Redbackland!

Keep us up to date with your travel plans, and we'll make sure the Redbacks put on a Welcome party for you!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hey Paul welcome aboard mate, I was at CVI not sure if we met but who knows, between UNO's, Denny's, the bash and the convention floor we probably crossed paths at some stage.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Hi Paul,
Welcome to the boards. I haven't been lucky enough to visit your side of the pond as yet, but maybe CVII. Sing out if you get a chance to come over for Dreamworld, would be good to meet you, 1st beer is on me.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Monday 1-Oct-2012, 06:59 AM)Phantom Wrote:  Hey Paul.
Welcome to our little corner of the world. I would have told you that we are a pretty friendly bunch but you seem to know that already.
Love the idea of tall jawas, so much so that I am considering making one myself and I have a few others keen on the giant jawas too Smile
Dude you need help let me know. Big hint do an open flap style that crosses over in the front. Easy to get on and off. Also the weight and strain will help with that since monks cloth shreds so easy. Another tip is pay a little extra and get pre-dyed monk's cloth. No dye headaches. Wash it first so it shrinks and tightens the weave and then lay out your patterns and cut.

(Monday 1-Oct-2012, 07:02 AM)Tirilia Wrote:  Welcome!

I'm the proud owner of one of your wooden coins Smile

We had an absolute blast at C6 :D Was great to meet you!

I 'm glad you got one. My way of having something to give folks as thanks and to give a big finger to all the nonsense going on with swag some days! lol

(Monday 1-Oct-2012, 07:47 AM)muppet Wrote:  Welcome Paul,

I dont think i met you at C6 Wink

Welcome to our little part of the world.

Hey I was staying with you if I am able to come for a visit....Oh by the way my name is ......lol
Thanks for the tips mate.
Unfortunately we can't get monks cloth here down under, so we have to try and find something close. Build starts pretty soon.
Be great to see a pic of you in your Jawa.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Monday 1-Oct-2012, 09:41 AM)Jaster Wrote:  Hey Paul welcome aboard mate, I was at CVI not sure if we met but who knows, between UNO's, Denny's, the bash and the convention floor we probably crossed paths at some stage.

I went to denny's twice with the redbeck garrison, the bash as well, and I was the big guy with long hair. Couldn't miss me! lol Muppet has pics.

(Wednesday 3-Oct-2012, 07:26 AM)Phantom Wrote:  Thanks for the tips mate.
Unfortunately we can't get monks cloth here down under, so we have to try and find something close. Build starts pretty soon.
Be great to see a pic of you in your Jawa.

You can order it. Monk's cloth original comes from india. It is actually imported to the States. So if we can get most places can. Any help you need let me know.
(Wednesday 3-Oct-2012, 07:27 AM)De Jawa Vu Wrote:  
(Monday 1-Oct-2012, 09:41 AM)Jaster Wrote:  Hey Paul welcome aboard mate, I was at CVI not sure if we met but who knows, between UNO's, Denny's, the bash and the convention floor we probably crossed paths at some stage.

I went to denny's twice with the redbeck garrison, the bash as well, and I was the big guy with long hair. Couldn't miss me! lol Muppet has pics.

Of course you can stay with me ya big Jawa!!!!
(Wednesday 3-Oct-2012, 07:36 AM)muppet Wrote:  
(Wednesday 3-Oct-2012, 07:27 AM)De Jawa Vu Wrote:  

Of course you can stay with me ya big Jawa!!!!

After the end credits dinner at denny's and driving 2 hours home in a storm I went straight to the laptop to price tickets. I figured its raining and can't unload the car so better work on trip to see what I need to save up for 2 people to travel.