Greetings
Very keen for tomorrow Smile
Well I've ordered my boots and soon to order the flight suit then the rest I'm not sure yet where to get approvable stuff :P it's just between time getting it approved and the fact I'm still 17 I'm not sure if I can rock up in my costume and still be linked to 501st
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
(Thursday 14-Mar-2013, 11:26 AM)wrigzach Wrote:  Very keen for tomorrow Smile Cool, should be a fun troop.
Well I've ordered my boots and soon to order the flight suit then the rest I'm not sure yet where to get approvable stuff :P You can get the Belt, Buckle, and the Greeblie for both the Buckle & Hat from Muppet (can pm him on the forum), SideshowMel does the Hat (again you can pm her). it's just between time getting it approved and the fact I'm still 17 I'm not sure if I can rock up in my costume and still be linked to 501st Until you're 18 & have you're costume approved you can't troop officially, but generally members are allowed a couple of "shake down" troops in a costume before approval. You would simply contact the POC (Point of Contact) for the troop so that they can confirm for you. It's great to be able to Wrangle in a soft costume as you add to the overall look of the booth, and you can see what you're doing (in contrast to most of the helmeted costumesRolleyes)

I should have also mentioned if you order your flightsuit from CosPlaySky don't get their Belt, Hat or Greeblie, they are not accurate.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Sounds good, getting more keen to get this masterwork done haha
My boot got here today, and I say boot cause there was only one there.
Lets hope the other can get here in time :/
What the ?
DW2013 to DW2018

PROGRESS PIC!!!
One single boot :P
Well done looking good there. Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
Profile Pic's only Champ Doppeldaumen1
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Better get a big mirror haha