And I said 'Oatmeal?! Are you crazy?!'
Heeelllloooooooooooo everyone!!!

I have finally joined the dark side! I hear you guys have cookies or something, and well, I love cookies, so I thought I would sign up to the forums!

A few of you may remember me from Brisbane Supanova, I was wrangling for Drawn2Life on the Saturday, and had a very, very, very Pink and sweet smelling costume on the Sunday... oh and I had balloons too :P

Well, don't let the name or my previous costumes fool you, I have a very special costume picked out to start work on for next year and its extra spooky and evil!

I will be popping over to the Booth on Saturday of GoldNova to introduce myself to those who I have not yet met :3

See you all then!

-Pixie <3 <3
Hey!!! Good to see you over here on the redbacks! I think I have an idea what costume you're looking into and all I can say is OMG IM SO EXCITED!!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Why thank you Ashbash <3

and yes... the costume you are thinking of is indeed the one I will be working on..

..muahahahahha

-Pixie <3
Welcome to the forums Smile
Clones are cooler
Welcome to the Redback Forums Pixie!
Welcome to the Redback forums!
Welcome Pixie, glad to hear you've done your homework & made you're costume choice, looking forward to meeting you @ Nova.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Pixie I look forward to seeing this spooky and evil costume of yours.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Great that's all we need another loud sugar junkie Cheeky. welcome to the dark side.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
(Wednesday 10-Apr-2013, 10:04 AM)Jimcricket Wrote:  Great that's all we need another loud sugar junkie Cheeky. welcome to the dark side.

I'm not that loud. I swear!
Yay Hurrah Pinkie has arrived.
Hey Pixie! Welcome to the Redbacks!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Welcome at last! It will be good to catch up with you again at GCSN this year.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Good to see more of you lot here Smile
DW2011CVICVII
(Thursday 18-Apr-2013, 03:46 PM)Doc Wrote:  Good to see more of you lot here Smile

Now what's that supposed to mean huh?

Nuh, it was only inevitable that I joined these forums... after watching all of the Star Wars movie over a marathon weekend and then watching all the Clone Wars... I *kinda* got a bit addicted to it.

And I think you guys are all incredibly awesome, all so talented and wonderful and doing your good deeds in the world :3

I figured that I would like to be apart of it Smile

-Pink Pixie