Hey new friends! (help please)
Thanks for the heads up man. I'll speak to one of them at SuperNova this weekend
I'm very lucky to have help so quickly to my post. If your all at supernova this weekend I hope to see you guys and meet face to face (: .
Hey mate, welcome to the forums. Will be good to chat to you at supa nova.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome to the Redbacks. Looks like you have got a lot of info pretty well sorted.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to RBG. Seems you have your advice and will gather more on the weekend. So hopefully I will see you at Supanova. Wink
(Thursday 18-Apr-2013, 11:12 AM)gothix92 Wrote:  
(Thursday 18-Apr-2013, 11:00 AM)BIDS Wrote:  Welcome to the Forum. Unfortunately you'll have a lot of work ahead of you to get that Rubies up to approvable status, but on the plus side it would look awesome on display on a mannequin in your lounge room.

Call past the booth if you get a chance on the weekend it would be nice to meet you. Looks like you've got come awesome gear at the store (after a quick look though the website), might have to come and have a look at some of it in person over the weekend sometime.

Thanks for the reply, I'm just on a little break from work. If I where to build a costume what would it cost roughly Darth Vader ROJ & keep my old one for fun rather then upgrading it.
I look forward to meeting you Saturday or Sunday what name do I ask for?

As someone has already mentioned you're probably best off talking to either KevVader or Muppet for specifics.
You're looking @ $3K upwards, but it's not something you can purchase from one supplier. If you can be patient you can get some great gear as build runs happen.
I walked past the wicked gear booth today after we got our booth setup. If you swing by my Forum name is BIDS, real name is Craig. I'll be trooping as a storm trooper.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Craig its a pleasure. If I get a break maybe you can show me (:
Hey Jordan,
It was nice to get a chance to meet you in person over the weekend at Supernova. I can't believe how busy it was, absolutely awesome turnout. We raised the most money we've ever done at a Nova so both charities we were supporting will be getting a nice surprise.

I'm glad to hear that your partner is not only supportive of your interest, but also showing her own, you will both be great additions to the Garrison. Don't stress about having to get something approved tomorrow, remember you can still come along to events and help by acting as wranglers. This is a super important part of the garrison & those costuming couldn't do what they do without wranglers help. As a bonus it helps you better understand how armor works and the limitations it presents to movement and vision.

I know you've got a busy time coming up but if you get a chance see if you can call it to the Dreamworld troop in a fortnights time. This is our crown jewel of troops for the year and there will be over 120 characters there to look at.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Monday 22-Apr-2013, 11:40 PM)BIDS Wrote:  Hey Jordan,
It was nice to get a chance to meet you in person over the weekend at Supernova. I can't believe how busy it was, absolutely awesome turnout. We raised the most money we've ever done at a Nova so both charities we were supporting will be getting a nice surprise.

Cheers
Craig

Craig, the pleasure is all mine. The short time we had to speak really has me motivated to become helpful and apart of the team. I will let you know if Im able to make time off work to come as I would thoroughly enjoy volunteering my time to the Garrison and making true friends.

As I am not set in what I want I'm in a fantastic position to help, watch over and enjoy the events that come my way.
Thanks again for the invite and I hope you can help introduce me to a few more people.

- Jordan