Hello! I'm excited to finally have the chance...
Thanks everyone!
CV:sn11::DW11::SN2011v2:DW2012:GCSN12:CVI:DW13:
For boots, alot of us here use "universal Tall boot" made by the brand "dublin" you can get these from horse riding shops. For rank bars you wanna talk to "Tiggie" over on imperialofficer.com you can also find people who make replica dosimeters and clips here.
Clones are cooler
Thanks everyone! I will definitely buy a shirt and pants from cosplaysky, buy the boots you suggested and buy a hat off SideshowMel! That leaves me with badges, the belt and cylinders!

I can't wait to have this done and with luck be accepted!
Welcome Shane, lots of good advice given here mate.

I'd also like to vouch both for SideShowMels Hats, and Muppets Belt, Buckle & Had Grebblie.

For Rank Bars you can order them from FX-Guy again on here or Tiggie (overseas) as suggested by Benji.

For the cylinders you can simply purchase some silver Chalk Holders off of ebay & modify them, and Brass Clips from www.smugglersrun.com (Dee is very helpful). I've just arranged a group buy for these clips and you can see some pictures here :- http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-5735-page-4.html

Have fun with your build.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Good morning everyone!

Thanks for the great offers, I will definitely take you up on some! That only leaves me with the badges and the cylinders. I will contact FX-Guy. Funnily enough this weekend I have to go to a wedding near Queensland so I'm not sure how accessible internet access will be! Would you guys recommend anything else for my uniform? :D

Thanks again!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really excited to be here! - Imperial Dan, Intro Imperial Dan 9 4,274 Wednesday 2-Jun-2021, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
  Excited from Hervey Bay Rockets 16 17,690 Wednesday 22-Mar-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: GaugeRage
  Sooo excited Brisbane Newbie PinkSnowFairy 20 23,853 Wednesday 21-Sep-2016, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Hydro