Galactic Academy
(Saturday 27-Apr-2013, 11:37 AM)hopfot Wrote:  Heya Sniper, welcome to RBG.....

hmmm "Sniper" and "The Sniper"..... this could get confusing.

This is "The Sniper" here, as hop and scope has pointed out already I use the name and sometimes just use "Sniper" myself and have done so for the almost the last 4 years of being a member here.

Your user name could also be very confusing when applying for costume approvals and communation between members, espically since we are in the same Garrison/state, so a I seriously consider a name change.

Also welcome to the Redbacks.

The "real" Sniper.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Sunday 28-Apr-2013, 06:54 AM)The Sniper Wrote:  
(Saturday 27-Apr-2013, 11:37 AM)hopfot Wrote:  Heya Sniper, welcome to RBG.....

hmmm "Sniper" and "The Sniper"..... this could get confusing.

This is "The Sniper" here, as hop and scope has pointed out already I use the name and sometimes just use "Sniper" myself and have done so for the almost the last 4 years of being a member here.

Your user name could also be very confusing when applying for costume approvals and communation between members, espically since we are in the same Garrison/state, so a I seriously consider a name change.

Also welcome to the Redbacks.

The "real" Sniper.

Nah. We have a "Wolf" and a "TheWolf".
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the Garrison mate, to both you and your son. Great to see he's bringing the big kid back in his Dad Doppeldaumen1

I look forward to meeting you at Dreamworld.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks again for all the good feedback and welcomes (quite overwhelming and unexpected). I'll look at a name change (as "The Sniper" said, it could get confusing) as soon as I find my way around the "mechanics" of this forum.
I'm pleased with the progress of the Z-6 (made mostly out of stock items) but it could be a bit heavy for my son - he also has a Clone outfit - but I'm sure Astro Pete might be able to handle it once he finishes his Clone Armour.
We look forward to seeing you all at Dreamworld.
Welcome Smile
Welcome aboard!

Sniper, send me a PM with what you'd like to change your name to, and I'll do all the changing!
Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
i will be sending some flyers and cards for the galactic academy with my wife to dream world for anyone else needing info
I'd like to grab a couple if that's cool. Always good to have these in your kit to hand out to potential recruits.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: