Fantastic effort well done
Firstly well done to all those who were at Dreamworld on the weekend, great effort for charity.
I got talking to some of you about the Redback Garrison and thank you for directing me to the forum.
I am keep to get started getting my Stormtrooper costume together, some good advise on the day was to buy wisely and keep off ebay.

I am keen to meet and attend any group meetings and get building the costume. Can you assist me where to from now.
hey mate and welcome, first thing you need to do is wait to buy anything and get to an armour party or go over to someones house and see a costume up close and off the person to see how they assemble. Then after we have met you or while we are talking we can help you look for a maker to fit your body type. There is too much to know to just tell you to buy this over the forum. You have to make an effort to get to meet some of us and we can help you learn a bit to make a right decision in a purchase so you don't waste your money.

cheers scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Thank you, much appreciated. I live on the Gold Coast, can you give me the details of whom to contact or they can contact me directly.
Welcome Petros, what part of the galaxy you from? We probably have troopers near you, we're up in Rockhampton so if you ever find yourself in the outer systems of Queensland give us a hoy and we'll see if we can tee something up.
Enjoy this amazing journey and it is that, what we get to do (and have the privilege to do) is incredible and so very rewarding in many ways. You'll be smiling for days after your first troop (and I still do, still on a high from Dream World and looking forward to the next troop).
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Welcome to the dark side.
(Monday 6-May-2013, 08:16 PM)Petros Wrote:  Thank you, much appreciated. I live on the Gold Coast, can you give me the details of whom to contact or they can contact me directly.
You will have to be patient and wait for an AP (or armour party) to pop up that you can attend to meet us and discuss an appropriate maker for your size. You could probably contact APOK as he is your longfin leader down there and can help push you in the right direction.
read up on the 501st home page the CRL of a stormtrooper and the requirements for making your TK approvable.

scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

welcome
Greetings and welcome Petros, one of the first things to do if you want to be a Stormtrooper is to join the Stormtrooper detachment on the 501st main boards http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/ On there you will find a lot of information on building white armor.

Two other things to do would be to get to an Armor Party ( the next one is on the 18th of May ) so you can meet some of the garrison see some armor close up and see how it gets put together. Don't be afraid to ask questions as we have all asked "silly" questions but its much better to ask too many questions than not enough.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Brilliant thank you everyone. I am getting along to the Armour Party on the 18 and looking forward to learning as much as I can.
(Monday 6-May-2013, 09:31 PM)Petros Wrote:  I am getting along to the Armour Party on the 18 and looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Welcome.

I think Buzzard is going to need to get a few more chairs Wink
Welcome Petros, some excellent advice here. I'd also give my 2c to heading over to the FISD forum and joining there as well. It's the place for all things storm trooper and they're a great bunch as well. Put up an introduction thread and enjoy your research. Hope to meet you at a troop or AP soon.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the ranks mate!
Welcome petros, great to meet you today.
I'll send you a pm with the royal guard info tonight.
Hope Will enjoys his jawa.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Hey Petros
Great to put a face to the name today and your costume plans sound exciting!
And a big congrats to Will who made a fantastic jawa today and is such a great kid, polite, interested and respectful!
He'll be a wonderful new member of the Galactic Acadamy, looking forward to trooping with you both soon!