Hi from a Newbie
Welcome to the best Garrison on the planet! Arguably, the best Garrison in this quadrant.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Tuesday 7-May-2013, 09:47 PM)Buzzard Wrote:  Welcome to the garrison!

Thank you.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Welcome to the Forum, look forward to meeting you at a Troop or AP in the near future.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Wednesday 8-May-2013, 12:02 PM)BIDS Wrote:  Welcome to the Forum, look forward to meeting you at a Troop or AP in the near future.

Cheers
Craig

If you were at Dreamworld... chances are you may have already met me... :P
I met quite a few of you and chatted with some... that is how I came to signing up here. Smile
Yeah it's possible, I was trooping in an ANH Hero TK (the one with the Bubble Lenses).
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Smile When I was new I looked through this forum for a character Smile http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL
(Thursday 9-May-2013, 09:20 AM)Duck Wrote:  Welcome Smile When I was new I looked through this forum for a character Smile http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL

Thanks for the tip Duck.
I attended my first Armor Party today and would like to thank Buzzard and Lei for their hospitality. I would also like to thank everyone I met, offering me some advice on sourcing my TK kit and allowing me to try out their helmets. I am super keen on getting my kit and eager to start once it arrives. So stay tuned... I will need help with the build.
Great to meet you today cre8tiv glad to see you weren't overwhelmed by the AP today. Hopefully it wont be too long before you get into your white armor.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
great to meet ou mate, catch up soon
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

It was great to meet you yesterday. Welcome.
(Sunday 19-May-2013, 12:02 AM)stormraven Wrote:  Great to meet you today cre8tiv glad to see you weren't overwhelmed by the AP today. Hopefully it wont be too long before you get into your white armor.

(Sunday 19-May-2013, 08:39 AM)scope Wrote:  great to meet ou mate, catch up soon

(Sunday 19-May-2013, 09:38 PM)Rubber Wrote:  It was great to meet you yesterday. Welcome.

It was great to meet you all too. The AP wasn't overwhelming at all... it has just made me even more excited to get my white armour.
Hi there,

OK newbie to the forum. My son and I had a photo taken with a troopy at the Mater when my Daughter was in Hospital. the photo is still up on my office wall.

Where to start, I see I missed the last armour party. When is the next one and / or is there something I can start to do before the next AP.

Cheers

Hey sticky, you should start your own thread in this forum and introduce yourself, tell us what sort of costume you are interested in and give us a rough idea of where you live (north, south, gold coast).

Quick link to start a new thread in this forum Wink

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/newthread.php?fid=9
Welcome Smile))