Your princess is in another galaxy
Hello everybody Smile

I decided it was high time I actually made an appearance after being thrown in the deep end at DW. Unfortunately, I was pretty sick that weekend and not my full self but I did have a lot of fun. Thanks to everybody for being so lovely and welcoming.

I'm coming up on my anniversary with D2L so I can wrangle and have trooped a bit. Definitely not a seasoned trooping veteran but I hope to change that. You might have seen me running around as Princess Peach, Ramona Flowers or Alice in Wonderland. I've also previously been Rocket from Sucker Punch and I have a very much loved set of Gryffindor robes.

Currently, I have about 5 or 6 costumes that I've commenced to some degree. Some I have pieces for, some in design stage and some I've just started researching. I've wanted a TK for close to 2 years now so that's on the list now I know it's achievable. I'd also like a (don't hurt me) Jawa. They look like they have a lot of fun.

I'm not heavily involving myself in trooping, wrangling or buying/building right now as I have a lot of bills I need to take care of and have also been sick on and off for about 7 weeks now. Really trying to take it easy until I know I've knocked it for good. Especially knowing what events can take out of you. But, I hope to be back at it soon Smile
Welcome... dont worry about the Jawa we have quite a clan of them recently though with the TB's its the Ewoks they are not fans of Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to Redback forums Smile
I'm new to costuming in general but its alot easier when everyone involved in the costume gives tips (or in my case links to EVERYTHING), so I hope you enjoy your stay and congrats on seeing the dark side >Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Don't let the "disgusting creatures" jokes about the desert scavengers put you off, we love our Jawas, they are cool, and the more of them there are, the better they look!
Welcome, Leesa.

AKA Lex
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Yay you're here finally. Must've been my constant nagging :P happy to help out. If you're interested, we've got a nightsister group forming Wink

[Image: 5D15BA0B-7575-4B1E-8833-A758273A5CF1-202...9c7bb4.jpg]
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the forums Smile
Clones are cooler
Thanks for the invite Ash but I think my plate is full Smile on a positive note, the TK might be achievable this year. Just don't tell the other half that..
Welcome. Good to see you here. Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Yay your here Smile

Nothing wrong with ewoks either Cheeky
Ee chee wa maa!
[Image: ewok.gif]
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the forums Leesa. Always good to have another Jawa on board Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013