Hiya!
Masks have been approved in the past. Gremlin here in our Garrison uses one. But it needs to be high quality and fits the wearer.

And welcome to Redbackland. It was nice to meet you both yesterday.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Hi Nadine, Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
I'm curious though, how come there would be issues with it not being approvable?

Was great meeting you too and thank yous muchly c:
I'd assume it comes back to looking like you had walked off the set accuracy.

So unless the mask fits you well enough its hard to tell its a mask in the first place its not up to scratch
DW2013 to DW2018
Ah fair enough. I would be sure to look for accurate measurements and what not, to make sure you wouldn't be able to tell, plus the fact I would be going for the outfit he's first seen in with the large robe would aid also.
i assume you would have already cause i know you were taking a lot of notes yesterday Smile but make sure you also have signed up on the Sith Lord detachment forums as well and be pinging out questions there as well when you start to make your shopping list

best someone picks up on things during the planning stage then later on after your out of pocket
DW2013 to DW2018
That I was, and I'm continuously taking notes, they tend to come in handy should the memory ever fail (which it does quite abit).
I shall sign up to that asap, and this is true, thanks for the tips and the heads up c: I really appreciate it
Any one who loves Ahsoka Tano is awesome in my books welcome to the best garrison in the world, my opinion of course so welcome to the Redbacks. To put the icing in the cake I got to talk to Ashley Eckstein the voice of Ahsoka and she's awesome. I so hope you enjoy your time here Tofu.
Thanks heaps, and ohmygod yes!
Ahsoka is amazing, fell in love with her the first time I saw her and serious?! that would have been soo epic.
(Sunday 2-Jun-2013, 10:20 PM)TofuSkittlez Wrote:  Thanks heaps, and ohmygod yes!
Ahsoka is amazing, fell in love with her the first time I saw her and serious?! that would have been soo epic.

It's true I got to speak to her last year, she's got a facebook https://www.facebook.com/HerUniverse?fref=ts which I recommend to check out.
Welcome Aboard!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
How'd you meet her anyways? And I had her page liked already LOL

Anddd, thank you muchly, kind sir, good to be aboard~
Hey Nadine, welcome. Maybe you (and your Mum) could join the "Nightsisters"! Check with Ash and MamaSith... Looks like they're putting a clan together.
[Image: imagejpg1_zps8ab58052.jpg]
Welcome to the forums. I gather your a fan of skittles Smile
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Don't get jimmy started on the skittles
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017