Hiya!
Hey guys,

I'm Nadine from Brisbane and Happened to see a few of yous at the re-opening of Gamesworld at Northlakes and met ashbash, Duras and Thrawn v'jun. I'm turning 18 on the 16th of July and just joined here c: (Partly with my mum, Nadia who also wants to join, but would just filter through this account since she isn't ever able to get on the computer)

Already thinking and looking through idea's of costumes I might be able to pull together and what not. The show today was awesome, It was great seeing and meeting some of you today. Hope to see a lot more!
hey Tofu

good to see you jumping on here so fast Smile

was great meeting you and I look forward to catching up with your Mum and yourself at a AP or another troop soon
DW2013 to DW2018
LOL! I did say I was going to hop on as soon as I got home.
This is so awesome and we very much look forwards to it also ^-^
Welcome to the forum :)
I am in a similar boat (turn 18 in November), its good to see you are interested and look forward to seeing what you decide to do. If you can tomorrow we have another troop at south bank (Mater hospital little miricals 5km walk), I will be there and so will a bunch of other troops if you can make it. :)
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Hi Nadine, I'm sure you & you're Mum will be welcome additions to the best Garrison in the Universe. Any idea what costume either of you are considering?
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
was lovely to meet you today Smile I look forward to trooping in the future with you.
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Hi there and welcome to the Redbacks. Enjoy the journey Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
It was great to meet you and your mum today. I hope to see you both again soon at an armour party (AP) or a troop soon Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the garrison, what costume are you thinking about?
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks you guys c:

Unfortunantely, I most likely wouldn't be able to make it tomorrow and it's great to know I'm not alone, it's so closeeee.
I myself am thinking of Darth Maul or Ahsoka Tano and mum is pretty set on being an Imperial Guard. Perfect, staff wise
Welcome to the redbacks!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Thank you!

Great to be on board~
While Ashoka wouldn't be 501st approvable I think you could pull it off quite well, maul could be fiddley I hear the tattoos are quite strict. Moxxxie will be able to give you good advice on bald caps though as she does a very cool Ventress

Imperial guard could be a smart way for you mum to have a cane
DW2013 to DW2018
Aye. As much as I like Ahsoka I think I would be more included to go for Maul, however, I was also thinking of a proper mask rather than mucking around with all the face tattoo's, make-up and what not. Since with my hair etc, it could be a lot easier.

And that's exactly what we were thinking, so I think we may have two definite idea's to work on pulling together~
A Darth Maul mask isn't approvable , the CRL states that, so you would have to do the full makeup. Get onto the SithLord Detatchment if your really interested in Darth Maul, there are some great build threads.
Check the Costume Reference LibraryJig
BN12GCSN13:DW13: