joining the team
(Thursday 13-Jun-2013, 10:57 PM)gojipoj Wrote:  is there anyone that lives on the Gold Coast that i could perhaps arrange a time to visit to say gday. I live in Runaway Bay and I would be more than happy to meet some enthusiast fans. Cheers,

Longfin squad members... You seek Longfin squad members....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Maybe this thread should be in the Recruits section . . .
DW2011CVICVII
(Monday 10-Jun-2013, 12:28 PM)Bullant Wrote:  We don't have any fixed venues for meetings, if you check the events link at the top left of the site you will see all our upcoming events. Some of these will be "armour parties" or APs, which are a great opportunity to see various costumes and ask lots of questions.

Sorry, I can't find when and where the next event will be - could you help me and tell?
At the top of this page is a menu strip, click on 'Events' it should show you all the up and coming events. There are no armour parties scheduled at this point but that will change.
If you are interested in coming to an event sign up and send an email to the POC - Point of Contact (or Redbacks organiser of the event) and you can lend a hand if the event is suitable for cadets (some aren't but most are). Does that help?
Hey gojipoj.
Welcome to the team. The guys and gals here are awesome.
I'm looking to build my own too. And is cool to see a sunny coast member. Hope to see you at a troop soon.

Cheers from GaugeRage.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
(Monday 5-Aug-2013, 05:58 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  If you are interested in coming to an event sign up and send an email to the POC - Point of Contact (or Redbacks organiser of the event) and you can lend a hand if the event is suitable for cadets (some aren't but most are). Does that help?

Cooool!

Thank you.