(Another) New guy.
(Friday 14-Jun-2013, 06:55 PM)BIDS Wrote:  Welcome Morgan.

(Friday 14-Jun-2013, 08:00 PM)Phantom Wrote:  Welcome to the Redback forums Smile

Thank you both Smile
Sounds like I need a new job.

That's now 2 students who have joined up hehehee.

Can't say the advertising on the back of my car isn't working Smile

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to your Pre Vizla (which season) be wary though, Mandos are expensive :/
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
come on tax time... i want to start buying bits for my Super Commando so i can fight these two Smile

Damh work doing TIL instead of paying for overtime and weekend work
DW2013 to DW2018
(Saturday 15-Jun-2013, 06:56 AM)ashbash Wrote:  Sounds like I need a new job.

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to your Pre Vizla (which season) be wary though, Mandos are expensive :/

Money, while its a wall, it's only a small issue. The pre Vizsla I'll be aiming for will be season 4 - 5 vizsla

And honestly I didn't notice the stickers on your car until wrigzach told me all about the 501st and was pushing me to sign up.

So you cant entirely claim credit for this one XD
Shhhhhh your meant to just agree hahaha,
But it helps Ash the stickers sorta conned me hahaha.. Being reminded to check it out every day I go to study :P
I'm glad your still just keen on just the bounty hunter, I already wanna do a heap of different ones :/
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
(Saturday 15-Jun-2013, 07:13 AM)RandomPinkPie Wrote:  
(Saturday 15-Jun-2013, 06:56 AM)ashbash Wrote:  Sounds like I need a new job.

Money, while its a wall, it's only a small issue. The pre Vizsla I'll be aiming for will be season 4 - 5 vizsla

And honestly I didn't notice the stickers on your car until wrigzach told me all about the 501st and was pushing me to sign up.

So you cant entirely claim credit for this one XD

Pre or post decapitation. Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Super Recruiter ashbash!! Wink

welcome to the redbacks!

For S4,5 vizsla, Kev has just started offering his helmet kits to go with his armour. Thread on CTN is here http://forum.clonetroopers.net/index.php...opic=18227
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
(Saturday 15-Jun-2013, 11:24 AM)seantrooper Wrote:  Super Recruiter ashbash!! Wink

welcome to the redbacks!

For S4,5 vizsla, Kev has just started offering his helmet kits to go with his armour. Thread on CTN is here http://forum.clonetroopers.net/index.php...opic=18227

Thankyou very much for this link, I've watched the topic and I've messaged his account on the Merc forums aswell.

He doesn't seem to be active much at all as I sent him the message The same day i signed up, and he hasn't seen it yet.
Give it time, should reply to you soon... Some people have very full on 'real' lives.... In the mean time are there any other parts you need besides his armour kit you can track down yet?
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
(Monday 17-Jun-2013, 01:31 PM)wrigzach Wrote:  Give it time, should reply to you soon... Some people have very full on 'real' lives.... In the mean time are there any other parts you need besides his armour kit you can track down yet?

What are you implying you smart arsed little.... Hehehe

Anyway, As I stated on the Mercs forums, I'm forever watching the threads containing the death watch armor sets.
there is also Eternal Armory and Skirata Arms that do Death Watch armour too

dont know if they or KW is considered best but gives you other options to shop with
DW2013 to DW2018
(Tuesday 18-Jun-2013, 07:00 AM)Duras Wrote:  there is also Eternal Armory and Skirata Arms that do Death Watch armour too

dont know if they or KW is considered best but gives you other options to shop with

Have to thankyou for those recommendations

I've been in contact with Skirata Arms a few times over the past couple of weeks, sorting out postage, currency conversions and the wedding sale that's currently on. I'll be buying a Pre viszla helmet off them on Monday after I get paid
Welcome aboard, RPP!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Thursday 25-Jul-2013, 04:20 PM)Buzzard Wrote:  Welcome aboard, RPP!

I thank thee very much for the welcoming :D
Hey Morgan. Welcome and yeah to another sunny coast. That's awesome.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again