New in Town......
Hi Commander,

I've been a Star Wars fan for many many years and i'm ready to be apart of the empire. To brighten up kids days and meet awesome people who share the same interest as I do.

I do not have a Uniform but am will to build one. ( pretty ok in building Have built some other stuffs for my kids)

Me joining the Redback's will be something that my kids can enjoy and be apart in the future.

I look forward to a reply and assistance.

Yours Faithfully serving the Emperor.
Stephen M. Williams[/color][/font]
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
I wish you well, there are many good people here, and I have been blessed to have met some of them as you will. Have fun, and if you have any questions, there plenty of people here to help you.

Clive.
Laugh at your problems, everyone else does.Lol
Welcome to the Forum Stephen. Let us know where you're from and what costume you're interested in. Might also pay to rethink your User Name to something easier to remember & type to make it easier on everyone. A nick name is always good, or some user gaming names ect.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi again,

Should have read up on what to say before I posted,

Well I'm was from Singapore and I lived there for 26 years. I just moved to Australia and its been about a year here. I do have some idea of which detachment I would like to be apart of. But I would need some advice.
I'm 27 and have 2 kids, staying in Burnside, Nambour.

Team player and funny. ( I hope )

OK.. Ho do i change the Name? (sorry still to this )

Thank you Clive.

Hi again,

Should have read up on what to say before I posted,

Well I'm was from Singapore and I lived there for 26 years. I just moved to Australia and its been about a year here. I do have some idea of which detachment I would like to be apart of. But I would need some advice.
I'm 27 and have 2 kids, staying in Burnside, Nambour.

Team player and funny. ( I hope )
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
Hi Stephen, Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks Azrael. I'm excited. Who should i ask about Detachments and Uniforms? ( like which should i do as a start up )

Cheers mate
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
Mate, that all depends on what your Interest is, in terms of a Character.
It also depends on How much Time you have, and what budget you have available as well...

Hope that helps... A bit

Smile

DW2012 BN12
It does.

I go have some in mind. I'll pick one and address the detachment and see how i can make one.

Big help. =)
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
Just let us know here, what costume that You are thinking of making, and we should be able to guide you in the right direction... Smile

DW2012 BN12
I've looked at the lot and I think that the Republic Commando 1138: Boss would be a great fitting armor.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
Hi and welcome Stephen.
Perhaps we should call you "12 guage". going by your pic..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
I'll use it. Thank a bunch agent smith. . . . 12 Gauge. Has a nice ring to it Smile
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
Welcome Stephen if you are interested in doing a Clone ( i.e. Boss ) then the detachment you want to sign up to is http://clonetroopers.net/ . There are a few guys in the garrison who have clones and they should be able to give you some advice on manufacturers and armor building. also see if you can make it along to a troop so you can meet some of the garrison and maybe get to see some armor close up.

If you decide on new forum name contact Moxxxie and ask her to change it for you.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi there Stepten, welcome to the Redback forums. There is a few girls and guys on the Sunnycoast. A clone Commando is certainly doable, but would be a bit of work. Some of us have clones and talk to Glitch here, he has a few.

As Stormraven said, head over to the clonetroopers.net for info on clones, the kids love them.

SniperSmile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome to the Redback Forums mate.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15