Identity crisis
Hi all,

I'm having a bit of an Identity crisis lol, have messaged moxxie about changing my name yet again.

While Greeny is my nickname that most of my friends from my gaming world know me as, this is different, and something that i am proud to be a part of and not just a hobby, so I am going to find something that has part of my real name in it.

Especially considering that it will be printed on a shirt eventually

So it will be going back to Damo (if it is available)

If not i might need some help coming up with either "Damo something", or "something Damo".

Anyone got any suggestions ?
Indecisive Damo...???

Cheeky

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Greeny is fine mate.
If you can't decide your Garrison name, how are you going to pick a costume or 10?! Banghead
You know Moxxxie charges one beer for every time you change your Forum name, and that doubles for each change. Hehehe
Don't complicate it, pick a name that you will remember and respond to easily. I picked my name because it is my scouting name, I don't see a problem with you being Greeny. There aren't many people that use their real name for their forum name.
Yeah I know. I think I'm just still in the kid in the candy store phase

Have picked costumes though 4 so far in order

Jawa
Tk
Rex
Fett

Gonna keep the name I think I'll get mox not to worry about it
We already number a couple of "Damo's" on the Forums Wink

Once you become a full member, then be aware that a number of our merchandise items do come with your Forum name printed or stitched onto them, so choose wisely.
That's the main reason I was thinking about it kev. It's ok I'm happy with what I have

Thanks guys
Smile All good, Greeny!
If you need another change then let me know!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
There's a tradition in the Redbacks too.
If we don't think your name suits you, we think of one better..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Death Star Damo
D.rex
D.fett'ive
....just kiddin!
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
Hi I'm Hoppy, My forum name says Hopfot, my email is TheHopfot my shirt says Hoppy and everyone calls me that or Hop. And it has nothing to do with Star Wars, but infact something to do with Lord of the Rings. I hope this helps you decide on how to go about your name, cause here is the other thing, no matter what you choose, we may just give you a nickname and call you that. :P Wink
Greeny Damo Smile)) covers all bases. Seriously though, I would stick with Greeny as it is more unique than Damo. Or maybe something like Green Sith????
Goin to stick with greeny.
(Tuesday 6-Aug-2013, 10:26 AM)Duck Wrote:  Greeny Damo Smile)) covers all bases. Seriously though, I would stick with Greeny as it is more unique than Damo. Or maybe something like Green Sith????

"Each time after feast we call him the Green Knight".
Sir Lancelot "Babylon 5".

Lol
(Tuesday 6-Aug-2013, 10:48 AM)Greeny Wrote:  Goin to stick with greeny.

Good idea, cause honestly, from this point on, we would all mostly call you Greeny anyway. One of our member, "Beanie" attempted to change his name a while back to "Sandman" it never really stuck, we still call him "Beanie" and I can't remember the last time I heard anyone mention the name Sandman. :P