A Youngling from the Sunny Coast
Duras, Sushi cannot wrangle til they are 18 and must have a guardian at troops. That aside, welcom Sushi-Sacha! And hopefully it won't be long before you can officially join us Smile
poop I forgot that Sad

sorry Sushi I did a nono
DW2013 to DW2018
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 01:16 PM)Duck Wrote:  Duras, Sushi cannot wrangle til they are 18 and must have a guardian at troops. That aside, welcom Sushi-Sacha! And hopefully it won't be long before you can officially join us Smile

Thanks a lot Duck, it be a shame that I cannot wrangle. Are you implying that if I do decide to come down on the 25th I need to have a guardian with me? If so, that should be fine.
Yeah sorry for being bad cop Sad ... Absolutely if you can bring your parents or I am 99% sure your parents cam give permission in writing for a nominated full member to be your guardian for the day. I can check on this for you if you like?
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 02:42 PM)Duck Wrote:  Yeah sorry for being bad cop Sad

Dont stress about it Duck... i should of remembered that myself and rules are rules for a reason. especially as if something happened and Sushi wasnt 18 the PLI would prob use that to get out of covering us
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome!!!!
Good to see another sunny coastian AND youngling interested :P
If you have any questions regarding costumes you have I am sure hundreds of combined years of experience from the awesome group of Queenslanders so don't hesitate to ask questions. Also If you have any questions regarding GA and or under 18 limitations I can tell you what I have learned since earlier this year..

Welcome to the empire >:)
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Yay more sunny coasters, welcome aboard.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 02:42 PM)Duck Wrote:  Yeah sorry for being bad cop Sad ... Absolutely if you can bring your parents or I am 99% sure your parents cam give permission in writing for a nominated full member to be your guardian for the day. I can check on this for you if you like?

That's all fine Duck, it would be great if you could check out the parent written permission option as Mum might not want to spend her Sunday looking after me if possible.

(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 04:21 PM)wrigzach Wrote:  Welcome!!!!
Good to see another sunny coastian AND youngling interested :P
If you have any questions regarding costumes you have I am sure hundreds of combined years of experience from the awesome group of Queenslanders so don't hesitate to ask questions. Also If you have any questions regarding GA and or under 18 limitations I can tell you what I have learned since earlier this year..

Welcome to the empire >Smile

Thanks a bunch Wrigzach, I'll have plenty of time to ask many question throughout my time here for sure.

(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 05:18 PM)Jaster Wrote:  Yay more sunny coasters, welcome aboard.

Yes, the Sunshine Coast is amassing and will one day TAKE OVER THE WORLD! Thanks for the welcome xD
Yeah another sunny coaster. Welcome Smile
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 05:36 PM)GaugeRage Wrote:  Yeah another sunny coaster. Welcome Smile

So many Sunshine Coasters! I didn't expect this many :P
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 05:22 PM)Sushi-Sacha Wrote:  That's all fine Duck, it would be great if you could check out the parent written permission option as Mum might not want to spend her Sunday looking after me if possible.

wrangling may be out but there shouldn't be a issue if you come down as a member of the public to watch us...just wont be able to help out Sad and you can still feel free to pick our brains
DW2013 to DW2018
Quote:wrangling may be out but there shouldn't be a issue if you come down as a member of the public to watch us...just wont be able to help out Sad and you can still feel free to pick our brains

Precisely, I guess I'll just be a more well known member of the public.
At least then you can be verified by one of the nice troopers and see a bit more of the forum Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Welcome to the forum, and great to have another recruit so close to home. Looks like we'll have enough troopers for a SSC squad in no time.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 11:53 PM)BIDS Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, and great to have another recruit so close to home. Looks like we'll have enough troopers for a SSC squad in no time.

Thanks BIDS, yes you're right a sunny coast squad doesn't seem too far fetched at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from the sunny Gold Coast! Ktty 25 25,503 Monday 29-May-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Ktty
  Reporting for duty from the Sunny Coast CentaurDWarrior 6 8,113 Tuesday 28-Feb-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: GaugeRage
  Hello from Sunny Coast Wampa 7 10,206 Thursday 21-Nov-2013, 11:08 PM
Last Post: BIDS