WTB: Hasbro E-11
Hey guys,

I am having a whole lot of trouble finding a Hasbro E-11 that doesn't cost like $90. Have you guys got any places where I could find one. I have been searching the face of the world.

I will also pick up a DoopyDoo's E-11 Conversion kit when I get the chance.
Good luck, they are no longer in production.

I was unhappy to pay $60 for mine a year ago, I wish I had bought two at the time Sad

All is not lost though, a pipe build is always an option.
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 02:24 PM)Bullant Wrote:  Good luck, they are no longer in production.

Geez... is that why they are such a bugger to get hold of ? Sad

Sushi - if you want help a pipe build is something i can do... and except for just blowing up my drill press i have enough pipe to do a few
DW2013 to DW2018
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 02:36 PM)Duras Wrote:  
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 02:24 PM)Bullant Wrote:  Good luck, they are no longer in production.

Geez... is that why they are such a bugger to get hold of ? Sad

Sushi - if you want help a pipe build is something i can do... and except for just blowing up my drill press i have enough pipe to do a few

I was talking to a friend today and he said he might have one at his house, I am offering him $10 - $15 for it. I'll provide an update on whether it's what I am looking for or not.

I also just found this on Ebay, will probably be a last resort to purchase:
Click Here for Ebay Deal

Thanks for the offer Duras, I might take you up on it if the aforementioned do not work out. Have you got a particular price in mind?
Not really as haven't costed my previous ones ...about to order the parts for my next one soonish from doopydoos.com

Actually have a look there any way as they do a complete pipe build kit too just has to be put together and painted
DW2013 to DW2018
Was looking at doopydoos page earlier,

He offers a FULL Kit, the only thing you need to supply is the aluminium scope rail.
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 05:54 PM)Greeny Wrote:  Was looking at doopydoos page earlier,

He offers a FULL Kit, the only thing you need to supply is the aluminium scope rail.

I saw just the same, although I did think that you needed to supply a PVC pipe, that must have changed.
there are two versions

one with the barrel/pipe part and one without
DW2013 to DW2018
Here's the build thread I did for my first Doopy E-11 pipe build...

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-4423.html

Hope its of some help to you. Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 08:10 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Here's the build thread I did for my first Doopy E-11 pipe build...

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-4423.html

Hope its of some help to you. Doppeldaumen1

Thanks for the link Oevil, I'm sure it will be a great help if I do my own build.